Windows 10: the speakers are unplugged ( solved )

Discus and support the speakers are unplugged ( solved ) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello every one ... I have a problem in my desktop computer The speakers/headphone doesn't appeared It always says : the speakers are unplugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliGhurra, Mar 26, 2019.

1. AliGhurra Win User

the speakers are unplugged ( solved )

Hello every one ...​

I have a problem in my desktop computer​

The speakers/headphone doesn't appeared ​

It always says : the speakers are unplugged ​

But when i boot in another system ( Linux mint ) it works properly without problems !​

That's meaning the problem isn't in the equipment​

Also i have wireless headphone ( connection via Bluetooth ) and it works properly too​

That's meaning the problem is not from the system too ​

the speakers are unplugged ( solved ) 022bf443-8f20-4477-a203-706cbc307fec?upload=true.jpg the speakers are unplugged ( solved ) 0e33b584-39f6-4ac2-ab87-6a01de29bcc2?upload=true.jpg

I've updated the audio driver and uninstalled it , disabled and re enabled it​

And i try the troubleshooter ​

I've ensure the windows audio service is working ...​

No things are fix it ​

My device properties:​

Gigabyte ma770-es3 motherboard ​

Windows 10 enterprise edition​

AMD athlon II x3 ( 3.0 GHz ) processor​

Nvidia geforce G100 video card​

Can any body help me ?​

Thanks​

:)

AliGhurra, Mar 26, 2019
  2. sizzla Win User

speaker unplugged ...???

hello. after a reboot of the Computer, I no longer had sound coming out of my speaker, I unplugged and reconnected, I test on the front out, I reinstalled the audio driver to date, then (can be a cause of despair) I reinstall windows 8.1, I do all the updating I reconfiguer the driver as he was when my speaker worked and always shows me unplugged while my speaker are connected . I also test my speaker on my phone and it works. the sound card is it burning? thank you in advance

sizzla, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Mar 26, 2019
  4. the speakers are unplugged ( solved )

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

the speakers are unplugged ( solved )

1. the speakers are unplugged ( solved ) - Similar Threads - speakers are unplugged

2. Speaker, headset or headphone is unplugged.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speaker, headset or headphone is unplugged.: Hi , I have a problem with my laptop and i hope someone could help :Here i have a ASUS TUF FX505G Model.29May 2021Sound problem started to appear on my laptop. But i manage to fix it by update driver. And I notice there are 4 Drivers under "sound , video and game controller"...
  3. Automatically muting speakers when headphones are unplugged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically muting speakers when headphones are unplugged: Do Windows 10 computers have this feature? Or is there an app I can install? Thank you. submitted by /u/TeepoReiRyu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3j64l/automatically_muting_speakers_when_headphones_are/
  4. Listen to laptop speakers without unplugging headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Listen to laptop speakers without unplugging headphones: Hello, does anybody know how to keep listening to laptop speakers even with headphones plugged in. The problem is my headphones akg k550 mk3 can not be recognized by windows as a separate audio device and there is no driver support for them. I tried some software solution...
  5. Sound Error: The speaker, headset, or headphones is unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Error: The speaker, headset, or headphones is unplugged: My speaker and webcam worked perfectly on Monday until I installed a Windows update at 8:00 PM. After, I lost my audio which included the microphone for my webcam. So both Input and Output is "kaput!" Over the past three days, I have tried the following: Adjusted log-in...
  6. speakers not working, windows says unplugged

speakers not working, windows says unplugged: Can anyone help me? I am having issues with my external speakers. I am running a HP Pavilion desktop pc, using Windows 10. I have done all the latest updates, but now, for some reason, the computer will not recognise my speakers, and says they are not plugged in. They...
  7. The speaker, headset or headphone is unplugged

The speaker, headset or headphone is unplugged: Since upgrading to Windows 10 some time back, I have been unable to use speakers or headphones. Audio devices simply aren't working from either the front or rear jacks. I have tried the troubleshooter which doesn't recognise any devices as being plugged in. All dirvers...
  8. Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED]

Headphones recognised as speakers [SOLVED]: So headphones recognised as speakers and I cant control volume its either 0 or 100, I have tried reinstalling drivers and etc. nothing worked, hope anyone can help......
  9. the speakers are unplugged

the speakers are unplugged: Hello every one ... I have a problem in my desktop computer The speakers/headphone doesn't appeared It always says : the speakers are unplugged But when i boot in another system ( Linux mint ) it works properly without problems ! That's meaning the problem isn't in the...
  10. The speaker,headset or headphone is unplugged. Help

The speaker,headset or headphone is unplugged. Help: So last night I was about to shut my computer down when I saw it needed to update. I let it update and it took about 30 minutes to an hour. This morning I woke up hoping to use my computer but when I started it up I noticed that there was a red x icon next to the volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the speaker headset or headphone is unplugged

2. speaker unplugged error windows 10

3. speakers unplugged in windows 10

4. speaker headset unplugged,
  5. speaker unplugged,
  6. unplugged sound driver,
  7. speaker is unplugged,
  8. windows 10 unplugged speaker update error,
  9. the microphone or headset is unplugged,
  10. windows 10 speakers unplugged,
  11. windows speaker unplugged,