Windows 10: The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume

Discus and support The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/r4f43l_gu3rr3r0 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/r4f43l_gu3rr3r0, Apr 14, 2021.

1. The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume

/u/r4f43l_gu3rr3r0, Apr 14, 2021
  2. DeriLoko3 Win User

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck.

The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume [​IMG]

The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume [​IMG]

DeriLoko3, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 sound volume suddenly much lower

In the last week I have noticed that although I move the slider to maximum the sound volume is significantly lower. Any suggestions.

GordonBlue3104, Apr 14, 2021
  4. The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume

Volumes for headphones and speakers are separate

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

1. Are you changing the volume on headphone or from the sound icon in the taskbar of the system?

2. How are you trying to change the speaker volume?

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also try to download and install the latest chipset and Sound drivers from the manufacturer website and install the same.

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume

1. The speakers reproduce sounds at a lowered volume - Similar Threads - speakers reproduce sounds

2. Speaker volume randomly lowering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker volume randomly lowering: I have an MSI GE66 Raider laptop with Windows 10 Home, Realtek HD Audio and Nahimic. I purchased it in December and have experienced a strange problem ever since.While using virtually any program with audio Youtube in MS Edge, any game, etc., the speaker volume will...
  3. Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers

Speakers recognized and Sound settings/volume show sound, but no sound coming out of speakers: I have an HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop - tg01-0199 DT Rfrbd PC. I have run troubleshooting and driver is present. The computer recognizes the headphones and when you right-click - test, the bar shows sound playing. But no sound comes out of the headphones. The same thing...
  4. Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic): [ATTACH] As you can see, this thing exists for maybe 5 years and i wonder what could be done? The bug is that when i use microphone with this specific device, windows changes the whole sound settings, like music app shows music again like there is a new speaker...
  5. How lower the sound volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How lower the sound volume?: Hello every one: Every time reboot the w10, the small speaker icon in the right bottom tray indicates the volume 80%. it is really too high for me. How can I fix it to a lower value? say 40%. Thanks! --- Zhao...
  6. Sound mixer lowers my applications volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound mixer lowers my applications volume: When i start a game somewhere while im on discord or internet , the sound on mixer starts oscillating and sometimes it gets really low so i need to go to the mixer and up the volume of one app to hear it better. Does anyone know what i have to deactivate or do to remove that...
  7. Laptop speakers have lower volume than normal

Laptop speakers have lower volume than normal: I've suddenly encountered a problem with my laptop speakers (Conexant SmartAudio HD) where the volume level has decreased. I would normally keep it at 40 but now I have to raise it to 70-80 to hear sound decently. I've tried updating my audio drivers and did troubleshoots but...
  8. Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower

Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower: I have a Bluetooth speaker that suddenly won't output at full volume. The PC and soundbar both show they are at full volume but the sound from the soundbar is very low. I have tried unplugging it, unsyncing it and nothing fixes it....
  9. Sound problem - volume lowered at startup

Sound problem - volume lowered at startup: No matter what I do the volume setting is always lowered at startup. I hope there's a setting somewhere that I'm missing. Could it be a Realtek setting/problem? Any ideas? 27379
  10. Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker: I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck. [img] [img] 108866