Windows 10: The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424

Discus and support The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to install .NET framework 3.5 SP1. whenever I try to install it gives this error. any fixes?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nevileeee, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Nevileeee Win User

The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424

I have been trying to install .NET framework 3.5 SP1. whenever I try to install it gives this error. any fixes?

:)

Nevileeee, Mar 7, 2022
  2. SaiZo Win User

What is "wscsvc", and should I disable it?

I just can't get into windows firewall (Error code 0x80070424) start it's "advanced settings"
    (Error code 0x6D9) or start Windows Defender (Error code 0x80070424 - The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

Can't install ESET. Have run MalwareBytes, and now running SUPERAntiSpyware..

Guess I'm out of hope.

SaiZo, Mar 7, 2022
  3. Konejis Win User
    "Specified service does not exist as an installed service"

I am unable to run Command Prompt as an administrator. It tells me "Specified service does not exist as an installed service."

Konejis, Mar 7, 2022
  4. asf95 Win User

The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424

Windows Update Service not installed error: 0x80070424

this would be the windows key you requested

The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424 [​IMG]

asf95, Mar 7, 2022
Thema:

1. The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424 - Similar Threads - Specified Service Does

2. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error---------------------------Services---------------------------Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  3. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error--------------------------- Services --------------------------- Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  4. Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gaming Services Error 1060: The specified service does not exist as an installed service.: Im using Windows 10 21H2, its working fine until one day i updated the gaming services and it dont want to start even from services.msc. it shows this error--------------------------- Services --------------------------- Windows could not start the Gaming Services service on...
  5. The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424: I have been trying to install .NET framework 3.5 SP1. whenever I try to install it gives this error. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-service-does-not-exist-as-installed/e98525ac-1c13-478b-b163-ff331eb03cdb
  6. The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424

The Specified Service Does Not Exist As Installed Service. Error Code- 0x80070424: I have been trying to install .NET framework 3.5 SP1. whenever I try to install it gives this error. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-service-does-not-exist-as-installed/e98525ac-1c13-478b-b163-ff331eb03cdb
  7. Error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service: I bought the xbox game pass and tried to install Halo reach but got the error 0x00000001. Now I wanted to start gaming services in the services application. but now I get the error 1060, the specified service does not exist as an installed service. What can i do abouth this?...
  8. "Specified service does not exist as an installed service"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Specified service does not exist as an installed service": Hello. I've been having trouble with my Pc. When I'm downloading or try to open certain things, it tells me "Specified service does not exist as an installed service." I'm not sure when this problem started. I am unable to update Windows as well. I can't run Command Prompt as...
  9. Windows defender Error 0x80070424 specified service does not exist as an installed service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender Error 0x80070424 specified service does not exist as an installed service: Hi there, Im pretty certain I got some malware. I tried to boot my windows defender, it was de-activated so I tried to activate but got the error 0x80070424. It says That the specified service does not exist as an installed service I've been trying some solutions online,...
  10. The specified service does not exist as an installed service, 0x80070424

in Windows 10 News
    The specified service does not exist as an installed service, 0x80070424: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes the Windows Installer can encounter glitches. One such glitch where the Windows Update Standalone Installer, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall throws an error is 0x80070424 The specified service does not exist as an installed service. This can...