Windows 10: The Specified user does not have a valid profile

Discus and support The Specified user does not have a valid profile in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guy's, I am facing below error when trying to open a word document under downloads folder. Please help !!! Thanks, Lakshmikanth [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LakshmikanthSaikumar, Apr 9, 2019.

1. The Specified user does not have a valid profile

Hi Guy's,

I am facing below error when trying to open a word document under downloads folder. Please help !!!

Thanks,

Lakshmikanth

The Specified user does not have a valid profile 58bb3681-7b58-4185-aa39-109dc6ed7825?upload=true.jpg

:)

LakshmikanthSaikumar, Apr 9, 2019

2. The specified user does not have a valid profile

After a recent update I can no longer run any windows 10 apps on my laptop. I get the error "the specified user does not have a valid profile".

I've tried the suggestions on this link but nothing has fixed it. "The specified user does not have a valid profile" after opening specific program

I did try the work around of moving folder and although this works I don't want to move all my apps

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

boltonmark, Apr 9, 2019
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

The Specified user does not have a valid profile

migrate user profile

Hi Adeel,

For us to better understand the problem and provide you the best resolution, please clarify the following:

• What do you mean when you mentioned domain user profile?
    • Are you trying to copy a local user profile to a domain account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

The Specified user does not have a valid profile

1. The Specified user does not have a valid profile - Similar Threads - Specified user does

2. Key not valid for use in specified state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key not valid for use in specified state: I have a command line program and for the last 2 weeks when I try and use it I get "Key not valid for use in specified state". I have looked this up and it seems to be tied to encryption of passwords not the program in Windows? Many other forums have said to delete the folder...
  3. Key not valid for use in specified state

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key not valid for use in specified state: I have a command line program and for the last 2 weeks when I try and use it I get "Key not valid for use in specified state". I have looked this up and it seems to be tied to encryption of passwords not the program in Windows? Many other forums have said to delete the folder...
  4. The Path Specified for the File Outlook.pst is not valid

in Windows 10 News
    The Path Specified for the File Outlook.pst is not valid: [ATTACH]Microsoft Outlook is the most popular email client on Windows computers by far, but […] This article The Path Specified for the File Outlook.pst is not valid first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Fix The specified user does not have a valid profile error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The specified user does not have a valid profile error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have downloaded and installed an app from Microsoft Store on your Windows […] This article Fix The specified user does not have a valid profile error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. The specified user doesn't have a valid profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The specified user doesn't have a valid profile: My laptop tells me 'The specified user doesn't have a valid profile' meaning I can't open my files. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-user-doesnt-have-a-valid-profile/3eb3ce61-dc82-4974-9a2e-ed1d06c60506
  7. The specified user does not have a valid profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The specified user does not have a valid profile: After a recent update I can no longer run any windows 10 apps on my laptop. I get the error "the specified user does not have a valid profile". I've tried the suggestions on this link but nothing has fixed it....
  8. "The specified user does not have a valid profile" after opening specific program

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The specified user does not have a valid profile" after opening specific program: I've just bought a new laptop, and I've started seeing this error message when trying to open certain programs. When trying to open programs like Acer NitroSense (fan software) or Microsoft Word, I sometimes get an error message saying "The specified user does not have a...
  9. Ethernet does not have valid configuration

Ethernet does not have valid configuration: I have been having on-going Internet connection problems with Windows 10 for months. Initially running the Realtek driver repair program would fix the problem. Not any more. I have tried everything suggested from various posts to no avail. I have turned off everything but IP...
  10. Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration: Hi guys, I am running Windows 10 demo version. I have problems connecting to the net. I am shown the error along the lines of "Ethernet does not have a valid IP configuration". From command prompt I run "ipconfig/all" and here is the console's output: [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the specified user does not have a valid profile