Windows 10: The specified user doesn't have a valid profile

Discus and support The specified user doesn't have a valid profile in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop tells me 'The specified user doesn't have a valid profile' meaning I can't open my files. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wendyEllX, Sep 3, 2020.

1. wendyEllX Win User

The specified user doesn't have a valid profile

My laptop tells me 'The specified user doesn't have a valid profile' meaning I can't open my files. What can I do?

:)

wendyEllX, Sep 3, 2020

2. The specified user does not have a valid profile

After a recent update I can no longer run any windows 10 apps on my laptop. I get the error "the specified user does not have a valid profile".

I've tried the suggestions on this link but nothing has fixed it. "The specified user does not have a valid profile" after opening specific program

I did try the work around of moving folder and although this works I don't want to move all my apps

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

boltonmark, Sep 3, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The specified user doesn't have a valid profile [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

1. The specified user doesn't have a valid profile - Similar Threads - specified user doesn't

2. Fix The specified user does not have a valid profile error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The specified user does not have a valid profile error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you have downloaded and installed an app from Microsoft Store on your Windows […] This article Fix The specified user does not have a valid profile error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP: I work from home, but lately I've been having issues with my internet dropping. I keep getting this message that the ethernet doesn't have a valid IP, but I never had this issue until anout month or so ago. What can I do to fix this? It's been making working from home very...
  4. The Specified user does not have a valid profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Specified user does not have a valid profile: Hi Guy's, I am facing below error when trying to open a word document under downloads folder. Please help !!! Thanks, Lakshmikanth [ATTACH]...
  5. The specified user does not have a valid profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The specified user does not have a valid profile: After a recent update I can no longer run any windows 10 apps on my laptop. I get the error "the specified user does not have a valid profile". I've tried the suggestions on this link but nothing has fixed it....
  6. "The specified user does not have a valid profile" after opening specific program

in Windows 10 Customization
    "The specified user does not have a valid profile" after opening specific program: I've just bought a new laptop, and I've started seeing this error message when trying to open certain programs. When trying to open programs like Acer NitroSense (fan software) or Microsoft Word, I sometimes get an error message saying "The specified user does not have a...
  7. doesn't have a valid IP configuration

doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Unable to get internet connection via LAN or WiFi. All other machines on the network connect fine. Troubleshooter shows: "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration I've tried: 1. Troubleshooter (as above) 2. Reset...
  8. Doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello all. I've been having the above issue at different times and it is getting a bit irritating to restart the modem(router). How can I permanently fix it so that my internet can be online 24/7 without me having resetting the box? And how come it says that I have...
  9. Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello, I'm about 4 hours deep into trying to fix this. I've followed several forum posts with similar issues, with no luck. I've been running windows 10 on my PC with my current hardware (including modem/router) for about a year now with no issues. Yesterday I booted...
  10. "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid ip configuration

"Ethernet" doesn't have a valid ip configuration: So i decided to move on wired network connection for some reason and i can't make it work. To sum it up, i have a router that has 2 ports which offer 10mbps apparently and other 2 with 100mbps. I tried all 4 with a laptop and they work as expected ( same cable used ). Now,...