Windows 10: the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct.

Discus and support the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have no way to start the spooler service, I already tried from a repair with the media creation tool also with windows repair all in one but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Silence, May 4, 2021 at 7:52 AM.

1. Silence Win User

the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct.

Hello I have no way to start the spooler service, I already tried from a repair with the media creation tool also with windows repair all in one but none of them worked. I am attaching a screenshot of the error. I hope you can help me to be able to use the printer again. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards. Windows Version number 19042.928

:)

2. Silence Win User

I created a new user and the result is the same error when trying to start the printer service. I also have problems with the fax service. I attach screenshots.

the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct. [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I put my windows in English and attached a screenshot of the entire list of services on my computer. Thank you.

3. Silence Win User

yes i used Tweaking.com to restore services.

4. dalchina Win User

Hi, please try the troubleshooter and report the results.

If there's an option to view detailed information click that.

If no luck, try Tweaking.com's free repair tool observing the cautious preparatory steps, choosing only the relevant repair (spooler)

History: (so often omitted by posters)
    - when did this begin?
    - what happened before that?

Thanks.

Thema:

1. the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct. - Similar Threads - spooler service cannot

2. Printer Spooler service renamed to just Spooler service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Spooler service renamed to just Spooler service: We have a Windows 10 computer that is unable to print as the Print Spooler service is not running and will not start. When I look in Services, I see that the Printer Spooler service is renamed to just Spooler service. Any suggestions on how this could have happened? Is...
  3. Cannot start any services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot start any services: Hi. Whenever I go to start a service or change anything to a service, all I get is a grayed out menu. See image belo[ATTACH]w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-start-any-services/046f22a4-f181-4891-8ec0-a1051a5bbfad
  4. PC cannot start correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC cannot start correctly: Ok so its a kinda long story get ready. I accidentally downloaded malware, but I had already clicked yes to "make changes to your PC". So I immediately ran Malware Bytes, and it got rid of like 300 malware data, or so I thought. So as as a final step, it needed me to...
  5. Parameter is incorrect trying to change start up type in services

in Windows 10 Support
    Parameter is incorrect trying to change start up type in services: Hi, after the most recent major update i checked in event viewer to check for any errors, of course there was the usual long list of '10010' and '10016' errors or warnings, i have ignored these in the past but this time decided to do something about them, reading through...
  6. Print Spooler Service is Not Running

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Spooler Service is Not Running: My computer stopped being able to print suddenly, and I am getting the Print Spooler Service is Not Running error. I have an HP ENVY 4250 that I attempted to remove (and it's drivers) including a multitude of locations based on recommendations here. However it is still...
  7. Print Spooler Service Error 1068, The dependency service or group failed to start

in Windows 10 News
    Print Spooler Service Error 1068, The dependency service or group failed to start: [ATTACH] The Print Spooler Service in the Windows operating system is responsible for managing all print jobs and handles interaction with the printer, and if it ceases to run, you would be unable to print anything from your system. In such [...] This post Print Spooler...
  8. IISM and WAS services cannot start

in Windows 10 Support
    IISM and WAS services cannot start: Hi After a major W10 April update (1083) which went through 3-4 days ago, the w3svc service cannot start. Its because the WAS service cannot start, which upon start attempt gives error 2: the system cannot find the file specified In EV the errors are: The Windows Process...
  9. Print Spooler Service Stopping

Print Spooler Service Stopping: What can I do to keep the print spooler service from stopping all the time ? I have to restart it almost daily. Thanks in advance for assistance. 70050
  10. "Print Spooler service isn't running"

"Print Spooler service isn't running": For some reason, my printer doesn't show up in applications such as Microsoft Word or Libre Office, although I'm sure that it's connected properly to the computer because it still lets me scan documents. When I troubleshoot the printer, I get this error message: "The Print...