Windows 10: the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct.

Discus and support the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have no way to start the spooler service, I already tried from a repair with the media creation tool also with windows repair all in one but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Silence, May 4, 2021.

1. Silence Win User

the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct.

Hello I have no way to start the spooler service, I already tried from a repair with the media creation tool also with windows repair all in one but none of them worked. I am attaching a screenshot of the error. I hope you can help me to be able to use the printer again. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards. Windows Version number 19042.928

:)

Silence, May 4, 2021
  2. Silence Win User

I created a new user and the result is the same error when trying to start the printer service. I also have problems with the fax service. I attach screenshots.

the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct. [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

I put my windows in English and attached a screenshot of the entire list of services on my computer. Thank you.

Silence, May 4, 2021
  3. Silence Win User

yes i used Tweaking.com to restore services.

Silence, May 4, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Hi, please try the troubleshooter and report the results.

If there's an option to view detailed information click that.

If no luck, try Tweaking.com's free repair tool observing the cautious preparatory steps, choosing only the relevant repair (spooler)

History: (so often omitted by posters)
    - when did this begin?
    - what happened before that?

Thanks.

dalchina, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. the spooler service cannot start the parameter is not correct. - Similar Threads - spooler service cannot

2. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  3. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically: So my print spooler service is not running or starting automatically but when i checked i directly don't have t*** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  4. Print Spooler Service is not running/Print Spooler Service is not starting automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...: How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting automatically"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-print-spooler-service-is-not-working/933b0e5f-db69-4f28-a67e-093286458ca0
  6. How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...

How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...: How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting automatically"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-print-spooler-service-is-not-working/933b0e5f-db69-4f28-a67e-093286458ca0
  7. How do I fix "Print spooler service is not working; print spooler service is not starting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct: I have 2 SSD drives C: and D: Windows 10 Pro-64bitI have a bitlocker encrypted partition on each E: and F:Been using bitlocker for a year and a half on this machine, no issues.Today I installed LaCie backup manager to backup my drives and ran a backup of C: and D: but without...
  9. Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct

Bitlocker-The parameter is not correct: I have 2 SSD drives C: and D: Windows 10 Pro-64bitI have a bitlocker encrypted partition on each E: and F:Been using bitlocker for a year and a half on this machine, no issues.Today I installed LaCie backup manager to backup my drives and ran a backup of C: and D: but without...
  10. Printer Spooler service renamed to just Spooler service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer Spooler service renamed to just Spooler service: We have a Windows 10 computer that is unable to print as the Print Spooler service is not running and will not start. When I look in Services, I see that the Printer Spooler service is renamed to just Spooler service. Any suggestions on how this could have happened? Is...