Windows 10: the ssd cannot be converted

Discus and support the ssd cannot be converted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The ssd I had in my laptop cannot be converted to gpt. I downloaded Macrium Reflect and it is greyed out. The disk management utility does not help at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by deanie44, Aug 16, 2018.

1. deanie44 Win User

the ssd cannot be converted

The ssd I had in my laptop cannot be converted to gpt. I downloaded Macrium Reflect and it is greyed out. The disk management utility does not help at all. I need help. I have a picture of the disk in Macrium Reflect. Any assistance will be appreciated.

the ssd cannot be converted [​IMG]

:)

deanie44, Aug 16, 2018

2. Cannot convert GPT to MBR.

Hi Michael,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

This method you have to backup all your data and delete all partitions and volumes. Then use the
    DISKPART command.

• Open command prompt and type in DISKPART and press Enter
    • Then type in list disk (Note down the number of disk you want to convert to GPT)
    • Then type in select disk number of disk
    • Finally type in convert gpt.
    Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Anup Karkal, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Pech_096 Win User

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    I don't use any app to convert the files. I just copy the m4a files from my music folder. Then I paste the m4a files in my android phone drive that connected to my laptop. Then a windows pop-up that shows the option converting m4a files to wma files appears.
    You can see the windows pop-up in below picture. Now the windows pop-up is disappeared.

the ssd cannot be converted [​IMG]

This picture was taken a screenshot from the video

• When did the issue start to happen?
    I found this problem last week. However, I didn't convert m4a files to wma files since May, 2017.

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    I updated windows several times prior to the issue.

• Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?
    I haven't done any troubleshooting steps.

Pech_096, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. the ssd cannot be converted - Similar Threads - ssd cannot converted

2. Issue Converting SSD from MBR to GPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue Converting SSD from MBR to GPT: Hi everyone, and hope you are all having a good day.I have a Dell Laptop which I recently installed a Kingston SSD into. I've been trying to change the drive from MBR to GPT for a few days now, and nothing seems to be working. I've tried running the command multiple times...
  3. Issue Converting SSD from MBR to GPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Converting SSD from MBR to GPT: Hi everyone, and hope you are all having a good day.I have a Dell Laptop which I recently installed a Kingston SSD into. I've been trying to change the drive from MBR to GPT for a few days now, and nothing seems to be working. I've tried running the command multiple times...
  4. Issue Converting SSD from MBR to GPT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. convert my ssd to gpt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert my ssd to gpt: i want to convert my ssd to gpt from mbr partition but my ssd has my main windows on it wt i can do to convert it with out any data loss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-my-ssd-to-gpt/a6b91308-cff7-410b-87e5-9c33d2dec914
  6. convert my ssd to gpt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    convert my ssd to gpt: i want to convert my ssd to gpt from mbr partition but my ssd has my main windows on it wt i can do to convert it with out any data loss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-my-ssd-to-gpt/a6b91308-cff7-410b-87e5-9c33d2dec914
  7. convert my ssd to gpt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Cannot format SSD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot format SSD's: I have 2 SSD's that ALL OF A SUDDEN were gone from my PC's library. The OS sees them, and they work perfectly fine in my other computer when I tested them. But for some reason, out of nowhere, whatever I do, they will not format. I tried Diskpart, aomei, new BIOS,...
  9. SSD converted into RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSD converted into RAM: Hey I have a 128GB SSD that I have no use for and was wondering if I added that onto my PC and used it as 100% RAM. Is that good to do? Is it enough? Would it count as 128GB of RAM or how would it be? submitted by /u/FL1GHT5 [link] [comments]...
  10. Converted to SSD lost recovery data?

in Windows 10 Support
    Converted to SSD lost recovery data?: Hi. On laptop I cloned HDD to SSD. Installed SSD. Connected HDD as USB. Formatted Primary Partition on HDD. But something seems not right. Windows 10 Home, version 2004, build 19041.508. --on new SSD (Drive C:), it show 1GB Recovery partition, 100MB EFI partition, Then NTFS...