Windows 10: The Start button does not work

Discus and support The Start button does not work in Cortana to solve the problem; Buongiorno,Si è verificato un problema con il tasto Start su Windows server 2016 Citrix XenDesktop: dopo aver cliccato sul tasto “Start” il menu non... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by GiovanniMarras1, Apr 27, 2021.

1. The Start button does not work

Buongiorno,Si è verificato un problema con il tasto Start su Windows server 2016 Citrix XenDesktop: dopo aver cliccato sul tasto “Start” il menu non veniva visualizzato.Abbiamo trovato una possibile soluzione a questo problema, eseguendo lo script PowerShell di seguito con privilegi di amministratore:Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Where-Object {$ _. InstallLocation -like "* SystemApps *"} Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$ $ _. InstallLocation \ AppXManifest.xml"}Quando questo script viene avviato dagli utenti amministratori di sistema e dominio, il tasto "start

:)

GiovanniMarras1, Apr 27, 2021

2. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Apr 27, 2021
  3. twiggs462 Win User
    Start Button Not Working?

What steps should be taken to diagnose a Windows 10 start button not working?

twiggs462, Apr 27, 2021
  4. GBU
    gbu Win User

The Start button does not work

Taskbar/Start button not working!

I changed acc and now the start button works again!!!! *Redface

Many thanks for all help and suggestionsThe Start button does not work :)

Thema:

The Start button does not work

1. The Start button does not work - Similar Threads - Start button does

2. Start button does not work Type here to search does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start button does not work Type here to search does not work: I can not use the 'type here to search; and start Nothing comes up' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work-type-here-to-search/e5eb77aa-157a-49f1-ac51-a76d16b5d71f
  3. Start button does not work Type here to search does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button does not work Type here to search does not work: I can not use the 'type here to search; and start Nothing comes up' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work-type-here-to-search/e5eb77aa-157a-49f1-ac51-a76d16b5d71f
  4. Start button does not work Type here to search does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. start button does not work

in Windows 10 Support
    start button does not work: Just bought a new HP AIO 22 R3 and all was fine until about an hour later. The start button quit. have read many solutions on the internet. I have a macrium backup of an image and also the file and folders. would doing a re install of windows 10 be a quick solution. I would...
  6. Start button right-click does not work (again)..

in Windows 10 Support
    Start button right-click does not work (again)..: Dear All, I presume some of you are familiar with the start button right click failure. I run Windows 2004, version 20175.1000 (pre-release 200717.1349). The failure of the right-click to work on the start button is an issue I've faced a few times. I have already visited...
  7. Windows 10 Start button does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start button does not work: Hello I was wondering if you could help me. my start button has suddenley stopped working.!!!! if was fine one day and then not the next!!!! . When i right click on it. it comes up with a task bar!!! but not the apps...... I have tried several solutions that i have...
  8. Start button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start button does not work: How do i fix a start button that has recently stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-does-not-work/8dc0b3d8-e7d4-4e53-8b79-e6df51370962
  9. Windows 10 Start Button does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Button does not work: Just started today. The start button and the Windows key do not respond. Would like to fix it or at least restore to an earlier date, but I can't get to the control panel. I've seen several references that the sound or video card needs to be reinstalled, but I can't get...
  10. Windows Start button does not work on clicking it or the shortcut button on the keyboard.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Start button does not work on clicking it or the shortcut button on the keyboard.: Hello, I am using Windows 10 and this morning when I turned on my pc, the start button refused to work. the Start bar is frozen. Used the cmd (with administrator privileges) and entered the following commands. 1. Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup...