Windows 10: The start button of my lenovo's laptop is not responding.help me?

Discus and support The start button of my lenovo's laptop is not responding.help me? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my pc's start button is not responding?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by manishRajput2, Jul 24, 2019.

1. The start button of my lenovo's laptop is not responding.help me?

my pc's start button is not responding?

:)

manishRajput2, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Tilghman Win User

Start Button Stopped Working

Yesterday the start button stopped responding. Cortana works okay and right clicking the start button opens a long list beginning with Programs and Features through Desktop. I restored from a point yesterday before experiencing the problem. Did not help.
    Any suggestions?

Tilghman, Jul 24, 2019
  3. SunnyK Win User
    New Laptop Help, Please.

What about MSI GS60 or Lenovo Y50? THey are light, portable and powerful... also both are 15" and in your budget. *Toast :toast:

SunnyK, Jul 24, 2019
  4. JZager Win User

The start button of my lenovo's laptop is not responding.help me?

Windows 10 Start button doesn't respond.

I cannot access any of my files or programs because the start button does not respond. None of the previous discussion suggestions have helped me. I'm beyond frustrated! Please help!

JZager, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

The start button of my lenovo's laptop is not responding.help me?

1. The start button of my lenovo's laptop is not responding.help me? - Similar Threads - start button lenovo's

2. The start button is not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The start button is not responding.: The start button is not responding, and I am unable to open settings even using ms-setting: I have tied many things to try and get it to work but none of them have worked....
  3. The start button is not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The start button is not responding.: The start button is not responding, and I am unable to open settings even using ms-setting: I have tied many things to try and get it to work but none of them have worked....
  4. My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me: My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-start-with-power-button-please-help/45164bb6-a742-4e9e-93b1-b1940b399427
  5. My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me: My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-start-with-power-button-please-help/45164bb6-a742-4e9e-93b1-b1940b399427
  6. My laptop won't start with power button..... please help me

7. Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?: So i use a lenovo laptop and i totally reset it because it was acting wonky and when trying to set it up i got to the screen asking me to pick my language, and time. After putting it in i clicked next then it went to a screen telling me the problems why my PC wont start but...
  8. Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?

Can anyone help me fix my lenovo laptop?: So i use a lenovo laptop and i totally reset it because it was acting wonky and when trying to set it up i got to the screen asking me to pick my language, and time. After putting it in i clicked next then it went to a screen telling me the problems why my PC wont start but...
  9. Windows Start Button Not Responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Start Button Not Responding: When I click on start Button on desktop the start menu of all apps are not opening. Even when I press the Windows key from my keyboard the start menu is not opening. I have even confirmed that the Windows key is working by pressing Win+R , the Run Window comes. I dont know...
  10. My Start button and Task Bar do not respond

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Start button and Task Bar do not respond: Any suggestions /obviously cannot add question mark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-button-and-task-bar-do-not-respond/cf5e8380-c786-49ff-8b05-9caeeed98bfa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start button lenovo laptop

2. where is the start button on leveno laptop