Windows 10: The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem

Discus and support The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As a long time Window user, I always enjoy my experience until Microsoft decide to release half broken Operating System, Window 10 1903 Despite from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grow Up Gamer, Jun 19, 2019.

1. The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem

As a long time Window user, I always enjoy my experience until Microsoft decide to release half broken Operating System, Window 10 1903

Despite from the improve features, which Tech-Tubers advertise, the one problem despite of bluescreen is the start menu freeze within 2 to 3 minutes of using the 1903 build.

after of three attempt of trying to get the resolution with the uneducated oversea tech support, I am fade up with Window and PC and will move to iMac. At least they have tech support in United Stated that speak English

If Microsoft want to keep me as a loyal Microsoft user, release a patch to resolve the problem and terminate the risk of any more technical glitches. and don't attempt to make any excuses that it's because of my computer because I had text the same version of Window 10 at different computers at my local bestbuy and it's still the same problem at system that have previous generation processor.

Also, Microsoft; stop with this BS and stop force your customers to upgrade their hardware even 90% of us update the driver

the other problem with this built is the setting kept crash and the app-window like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome freeze.

:)

Grow Up Gamer, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Kaapstad Win User

Windows 10 Start menu issue

OP try installing the latest NVidia drivers (375.63) as these are a fix for the problem.

The previous ones broke the start menu !!!!

Kaapstad, Jun 27, 2019
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jun 27, 2019
  4. The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem

The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem

As a long time Window user, I always enjoy my experience until Microsoft decide to release half broken Operating System, Window 10 1903

Despite from the improve features, which Tech-Tubers advertise, the one problem despite of bluescreen is the start menu freeze within 2 to 3 minutes of using the 1903 build.

after of three attempt of trying to get the resolution with the uneducated oversea tech support, I am fade up with Window and PC and will move to iMac. At least they have tech support in United Stated that speak English

If Microsoft want to keep me as a loyal Microsoft user, release a patch to resolve the problem and terminate the risk of any more technical glitches. and don't attempt to make any excuses that it's because of my computer because I had text the same version
    of Window 10 at different computers at my local bestbuy and it's still the same problem at system that have previous generation processor.

Also, Microsoft; stop with this BS and stop force your customers to upgrade their hardware even 90% of us update the driver

the other problem with this built is the setting kept crash and the app-window like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome freeze.

Grow Up Gamer, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem

1. The Start Menu Frezze after installing Window 10 1903 and other problem - Similar Threads - Start Menu Frezze

2. Windows 10 start menu problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 start menu problem: I don't know what happened, but I was messing around with my windows 10 pc and something happened and now the start menu won't open and the updates don't work. I tried sfc /scannow but the message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." keeps popping...
  3. Windows 10 start menu problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start menu problem: I don't know what happened, but I was messing around with my windows 10 pc and something happened and now the start menu won't open and the updates don't work. I tried sfc /scannow but the message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." keeps popping...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu Problems: Having just upgraded from 8.1 to 10, I was distressed to find that all of the tiles from my Windows 8.1 configuration had disappeared. In an effort to recreate the 8.1 experience, I have turned on "Use start full screen" in Settings - Personalization - Start. Windows 8.1 used...
  5. Windows 10, v 1903 Start Menu problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, v 1903 Start Menu problems: Right Click on Start, options not all working now. Disk Mgmt, Computer Mgmt, both command prompts, and file explorer, nothing happens when selected. Left Click on start, command prompt does work. 150758
  6. Windows won't start after installing 1903.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't start after installing 1903.: To prepare for Ubuntu dual-boot I put the SSD in AHCI mode instead of RAID and disabled Secure Boot. That worked well, and the computer has behaved normally. After installing "2019-08 Cumulative Update For Windows 10 Version 1903" I have issues. On boot I'm told to enter...
  7. Windows 1903: Collapsed Start Menu after cold boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1903: Collapsed Start Menu after cold boot: I use Start Full Screen similar to Windows 8, containing 111 tiles to my most used apps. The latest version of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1903 Build 18362.239 has been installed. Issue After each cold boot, the first time I start the Start Menu, the top menu tiles are...
  8. Windows 10 1903 Night Light, Start Menu,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 Night Light, Start Menu,: I am so tired with how every time Microsoft release a new feature update that totally causes a lot of bugs that require me to do a clean install. Even then I still have the same bugs. The following bugs happens after a clean install of Windows 10 1903: - Night Light does...
  9. Windows 10 start menu problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu problems: Downloaded W10 last night (from win 8.1) and right out of the gate I am having problems with the start menu. 1) can't get live tiles to work on tiles in the start menu 2) some are garyed out 3) I remember seeing extra large app sizes in the W10 preview builds but...
  10. After install windows 10 start menu not working

in Windows 10 Support
    After install windows 10 start menu not working: Goodmorning, Windows 10 Start Menu & Cortana not Working with left click,, my start menu dont work , calender not work, and search button not work, search not work, notifie not work, volume not work, has you any parametrs to work? only work eit right click (parametrs) i has...