Windows 10: The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second

Discus and support The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I sign in and try to do anything whether it be search the internet, look at email, play a game etc. the start up menu pops up about every 3 or 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebraTomlinson1, Sep 22, 2018.

1. The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second

When I sign in and try to do anything whether it be search the internet, look at email, play a game etc. the start up menu pops up about every 3 or 4 seconds. I checked the keys to see if something was sticking but it isn't. Thought it might be a virus so took it to a computer place to have it checked but still getting the pop up screen. Also the pointer automatically moves when you are typing.

:)

DebraTomlinson1, Sep 22, 2018
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Sep 22, 2018
  4. The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second

1. The start up menu in windows 10 keeps popping up every few second - Similar Threads - start menu keeps

2. Start menu keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu keeps popping up: Past 4 days my start menu keeps popping up on my screen and closes by itself every second. I have tried every solution I have found online, I am using a regular pc with a mouse and keyboard, no touch pad. I have unplugged my keyboard just to watch it keep happening, reset my...
  3. Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds: Built my pc a few days ago and started overclocking my CPU and ram, it was all working fine (no errors on OCCT) until a few hours ago when I noticed freezes of 5 seconds happening every so often. My first thought was to clear cmos which I did but it's still happening, does...
  4. Windows 10 shows POP-UP notification for a network printer every few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 shows POP-UP notification for a network printer every few seconds: Hello, We have this printer "Designjet T520 36in" connected to our simple IPv4 local network, and it is already installed on all the computers that in the local network. But for some reason, every few seconds Windows 10 keep discovering it as a new printer and if its...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Start Menu Keeps Popping Up On Its Own: I have a Samsung laptop running Windows 10 v. 1909 build 18363.657. The start menu keeps popping up on it's own which is extremely annoying and disruptive to my work! I've gone through every recommendation that Microsoft has listed on the forum as potential fixes going...
  6. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  7. WIN 10 - Pops up start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 - Pops up start menu: Hi.I have one little problem in Windows 10. The Start menu always pops up after log on the desktop.When I log in for the first time on any of the accounts, the start menu will not pops up.This only happens when switch accounts on the second login. Is it possible to set...
  8. Calculator pops up every second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator pops up every second: Calculator pops up every second. Can not stop it only by shutting down my pc. How can I resolve this or how do I delete calculator? Thnx! Ron 20168
  9. Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up: I have a Windows 10 computer with a new profile and the start menu will not open. It works fine on other profiles, but on new profiles, the start menu does not work. I tried downloading the repair tool, but it gives me, 0x80070005 Restricted. The domain account is set as an...
  10. A White window keeps popping up every few minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    A White window keeps popping up every few minutes: As the title says, I keep getting a white window that pops up around every 5-10 minutes or so. The window is completely blank and is resizable. It stays on my screen for around 10 seconds and then disappears. I attached a picture of a screenshot for you guys to see. I need...