Windows 10: The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

Discus and support The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mustachio, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Mustachio Win User

The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now.

Thank you,

Mac

:)

Mustachio, Aug 31, 2019

2. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 31, 2019
  3. AndySteck Win User
    Kids corner pinned to start screen

I've seen several pictures of windows phone 8 start screens that show Kids Corner pinned to the start screen.

• How do I pin Kids Corner to the start screen with my HTC 8x?

AndySteck, Aug 31, 2019
  4. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

How to change PIN (Personal Identification Number)?

Hi Roger,

To change your PIN in Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) >
      Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Click the Change button under PIN.
    • Enter your current PIN; then, enter and confirm the new PIN underneath.
    • Tap I forgot my PIN.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password; then, set up the
      new Pin

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

1. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week - Similar Threads - starting PIN number

2. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

in Windows 10 Customization
    The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week: How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579
  3. pin numbers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pin numbers: where can I find pin numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-numbers/a7b5741c-6114-4aba-a89b-02f2ea591e41
  4. Pin number issue.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin number issue.: Hi all, I have bought a new computer with Win 10 already installed. When I turn off the computer and then turn it back on, the computer will not let me log in with my pin number. It says something about the pin number being disabled. I can log in using my...
  5. New PIN Number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New PIN Number: How do I establish a new PIN number. Microsoft says to go to Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options but I cannot locate where this is. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pin-number/1672b42f-367a-47c6-a5b3-85deaba04f42"
  6. Need PIN number.

Need PIN number.: Need PIN number. Can not open Windows with out it. I have forgot the number and can not fine it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-pin-number/f1e355e2-047e-4915-8a73-5e92b882eaed
  7. passwords and pin numbers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    passwords and pin numbers: I'm an octogenarian and I have somehow managed to set a password and pin. I woulike to remove this bit of fiddling, which also upsets my wife, so ant assistance would be greatly appreciatedf. joe 120462
  8. passwords and pin numbers

in Windows 10 Support
    passwords and pin numbers: I'm an octogenarian and I have somehow managed to set a password and pin. I woulike to remove this bit of fiddling, which also upsets my wife, so ant assistance would be greatly appreciatedf. joe 120462
  9. PIN NUMBERS

PIN NUMBERS: Please advise me how to disable my PIN number so I can enter my computer without it. I use Windows 10. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/pin-numbers/898053ad-1947-4f52-9312-13bb5b23cbfe
  10. Pin number

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Pin number: Hi folks, Please, can anyone tell me if it is possible to do away with the need to enter a pin number each time I go to my pc. Many thanks. 36420