Windows 10: The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

Discus and support The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mustachio, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Mustachio Win User

The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now.

Thank you,

Mac

:)

Mustachio, Aug 31, 2019

2. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 31, 2019
  3. AndySteck Win User
    Kids corner pinned to start screen

I've seen several pictures of windows phone 8 start screens that show Kids Corner pinned to the start screen.

• How do I pin Kids Corner to the start screen with my HTC 8x?

AndySteck, Aug 31, 2019
  4. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

How to change PIN (Personal Identification Number)?

Hi Roger,

To change your PIN in Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) >
      Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Click the Change button under PIN.
    • Enter your current PIN; then, enter and confirm the new PIN underneath.
    • Tap I forgot my PIN.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password; then, set up the
      new Pin

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

1. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week - Similar Threads - starting PIN number

2. Screen asking for pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen asking for pin number: Bringing the laptop out of sleep brings up the usual screen and then I have to hit any key on the keyboard to bring up where I place the Pin Number. The last couple days, the screen comes up and hitting any key on the keyboard doesn't do anything. I found pressing the Ctrl /...
  3. Screen asking for pin number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen asking for pin number: Bringing the laptop out of sleep brings up the usual screen and then I have to hit any key on the keyboard to bring up where I place the Pin Number. The last couple days, the screen comes up and hitting any key on the keyboard doesn't do anything. I found pressing the Ctrl /...
  4. Cant change my pin because it requires me to get a text from a phone number that hasn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change my pin because it requires me to get a text from a phone number that hasn't...: Tried calling Microsoft to try to understand why its trying to send a text to a phone that was updated in my profile 10 years ago. After pressing every option possible the voice response system hung up. Called Microsoft's employee help and they said they can't help and told...
  5. Cant change my pin because it requires me to get a text from a phone number that hasn't...

Cant change my pin because it requires me to get a text from a phone number that hasn't...: Tried calling Microsoft to try to understand why its trying to send a text to a phone that was updated in my profile 10 years ago. After pressing every option possible the voice response system hung up. Called Microsoft's employee help and they said they can't help and told...
  6. Pin number start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin number start up: The screen to enter my pin number does not populate after starting up my computer. I get the startup screen with picture/time/date, but when you click to get to the next screen to enter your pin, everything freezes. I can't even control-alt-delete my way out of this. A hard...
  7. Pin number start up

Pin number start up: The screen to enter my pin number does not populate after starting up my computer. I get the startup screen with picture/time/date, but when you click to get to the next screen to enter your pin, everything freezes. I can't even control-alt-delete my way out of this. A hard...
  8. Changing Childs pin number

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Changing Childs pin number: I set up a log in pin for my child on his account. It worked for a day , now it says its the wrong pin and enter the password I do this and it opens a brand new windows page rather the his account and page I set up for him . what should I do to get into his account....
  9. Calendar Week Number Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Week Number Change: I am running a test routine to check when the Calendar Week Number changes. I am using the following command: "powershell get-date -UFormat %%V" which works successfully, but, My question is: Why does the Week Number change at midnight Monday, and NOT at midnight Sunday,...
  10. The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week

in Windows 10 Customization
    The starting PIN number screen hasn't changed in a week: How can I get the MS pic of the day to change for my initial PIN login? Been seeing the same Chinese pink hill for 6 days now. Thank you, Mac 139579