Windows 10: The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)?

Discus and support The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I say this as an unbiased Geek who uses any OS under the sun. :) What is the security model for Windows 10? I once saw some C# Code that could bring up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by blackneos940, Jul 18, 2019.

1. The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)?

I say this as an unbiased Geek who uses any OS under the sun. The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? :) What is the security model for Windows 10? I once saw some C# Code that could bring up a User elevation prompt. :\ Now, I haven't delved too much into the security of Windows NT (10), but I'm wondering about how it is secure, and what methods are in place to prevent various kinds of PUPs and Viruses, Trojans, Trojan Droppers, etc.. Remember, I use any OS, so I'm no fanboy. The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? :) Thank you for any replies and insights guys. *Biggrin

:)

blackneos940, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    WINDOWS 12

I'm a kind of conspiracy guy. Next logical step would have been 6.4 and 6+4=10. See how I got that? *Smile The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? :)

rtwjunkie, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)?

1. The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? - Similar Threads - State Security

2. Powershell command for enabling Group-Writeback state of an Azure AD Security Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell command for enabling Group-Writeback state of an Azure AD Security Group: I am trying to do a bulk operation to set Group Write-back state of Azure AD groups to "Security" but am not able to achieve this using powershell. Is there a possible way to automate this using powershell?...
  3. Powershell command for enabling Group-Writeback state of an Azure AD Security Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell command for enabling Group-Writeback state of an Azure AD Security Group: I am trying to do a bulk operation to set Group Write-back state of Azure AD groups to "Security" but am not able to achieve this using powershell. Is there a possible way to automate this using powershell?...
  4. Powershell command for enabling Group-Writeback state of an Azure AD Security Group

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why i cannot change state of "secure boot"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cannot change state of "secure boot"?: I need someone help me change state of "secure boot" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-change-state-of-secure-boot/055f9aca-f907-4132-b247-3f4bfeb6cdad
  6. why i cannot change state of "secure boot"?

why i cannot change state of "secure boot"?: I need someone help me change state of "secure boot" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cannot-change-state-of-secure-boot/055f9aca-f907-4132-b247-3f4bfeb6cdad
  7. Why does Windows Security > Device Security > Security Processor details state "There is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows Security > Device Security > Security Processor details state "There is no...: I can clearly see the fTPM is enabled in the bios. I am running an AMD X570 with the fTPM enabled in the BIOS security settings. This has happened a couple of times. I even reverted back to an older version of Windows 11 a couple of months back which did solve it, but when I...
  8. Why does Windows Security > Device Security > Security Processor details state "There is no...

Why does Windows Security > Device Security > Security Processor details state "There is no...: I can clearly see the fTPM is enabled in the bios. I am running an AMD X570 with the fTPM enabled in the BIOS security settings. This has happened a couple of times. I even reverted back to an older version of Windows 11 a couple of months back which did solve it, but when I...
  9. Unable to on my secure boot state.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to on my secure boot state.: I have customised pc with windows 11 installed. My secure boot is off and whenever i try to on my secure boot whether be it tapping F11 while computer starts or from setting going to advance startup and clicking on restart now. whenever i try these methods my pc shows black...
  10. Unable to on my secure boot state.

Unable to on my secure boot state.: I have customised pc with windows 11 installed. My secure boot is off and whenever i try to on my secure boot whether be it tapping F11 while computer starts or from setting going to advance startup and clicking on restart now. whenever i try these methods my pc shows black...