Windows 10: The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)?

Discus and support The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I say this as an unbiased Geek who uses any OS under the sun. :) What is the security model for Windows 10? I once saw some C# Code that could bring up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by blackneos940, Jul 18, 2019.

1. The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)?

I say this as an unbiased Geek who uses any OS under the sun. The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? :) What is the security model for Windows 10? I once saw some C# Code that could bring up a User elevation prompt. :\ Now, I haven't delved too much into the security of Windows NT (10), but I'm wondering about how it is secure, and what methods are in place to prevent various kinds of PUPs and Viruses, Trojans, Trojan Droppers, etc.. Remember, I use any OS, so I'm no fanboy. The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? :) Thank you for any replies and insights guys. *Biggrin

:)

blackneos940, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    WINDOWS 12

I'm a kind of conspiracy guy. Next logical step would have been 6.4 and 6+4=10. See how I got that? *Smile The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? :)

rtwjunkie, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)?

1. The State Of Security In Windows NT (10)? - Similar Threads - State Security

2. Taskbar App always highlighting/ the Notification state can not be switched

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar App always highlighting/ the Notification state can not be switched: Hi, I start using Win10 recently and notice that the APP on the taskbar will turn into orange (as the picture is shown below) sometimes. I think it should be a notification, but when I click on the icon, there is actually nothing new and the highlighting cannot disappear. I...
  3. Windows 10 Driver Power State 0x0000009F....HELP!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Driver Power State 0x0000009F....HELP!!!!!!: Hello everyone, I have an Alcatel Plus 10 LTE laptop and was/is running Windows 10 Home 1803 (32 bit). I updated as I was told to do and suddenly my laptop said "Windows 10 has encountered a problem and has to restart.....driver power state 0x0000009F". Now my laptop is...
  4. state of decay 2 on pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    state of decay 2 on pc: so how come state of decay wont work on pc got it to play with my brother and hes xbox and i cant even play it on my pc money wasted for nothing very upsetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/state-of-decay-2-on-pc/838dcda3-d2d7-4764-a5cf-8f901addf560"
  5. How to boot into Safe Mode from Pwered OFF state

in Windows 10 Support
    How to boot into Safe Mode from Pwered OFF state: I have just upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 v1903, build 18362.295 and getting into safe mode is different. I know how to boot into safe mode from Windows 10, i.e. the powered ON state, but how do I get my PC to boot into safe mode from the powered OFF state? In...
  6. Epson Printer in Error State

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epson Printer in Error State: I recently (August 19th, 2019) updated to Windows 10, 1903, and now my Epson Stylus Photo RX600 printer will not work. I've tried all the tricks and tips including uninstalling and installing, stopping and starting the print spooler, and contacting Epson with no results....
  7. Received a MS Security Alert, called the phone #, stated I have a Zeus virus, want me to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Received a MS Security Alert, called the phone #, stated I have a Zeus virus, want me to...: Supposedly have a Zeus Virus in my computer. I called the number on the MS alert. Should I have done this. Now it's gonna cost me $250.00 to get it fixed by MS...
  8. Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signed into Microsoft Account but windows 10 security states not signed in: I am signed in to my Microsoft Account, yet Windows 10 Security page states I am not signed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signed-into-microsoft-account-but-windows-10/a3052344-9911-4d78-a03d-b60fd995f70f"
  9. Security check boxes are in grayed out state in Windows 10 (1809)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security check boxes are in grayed out state in Windows 10 (1809): There are check boxes under Security messages and Maintenance messages are showing as grayed out. How can I make it Enable/Disable? See the screenshot below. [ATTACH] I am doing so because I have Malwarebytes turned on and I don't want Windows Defender! Thanks in...
  10. IE states: Cannot securely connect to this page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IE states: Cannot securely connect to this page: Hi, I'm trying to set up my daughter's laptop who's not at home. I decided that having a screen sharing program, such as join.me would be a good idea so that I can see what's going on over the distance from my computer. However, on neither computer can I access either of the...