Windows 10: The store does not open

Discus and support The store does not open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to install some apps from the store and it just does not open. It blinks as if it opened and then disappears. I hope someone can give me a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MelissaDill, Jun 19, 2019.

1. The store does not open

I need to install some apps from the store and it just does not open. It blinks as if it opened and then disappears.

I hope someone can give me a solution.
    Thank you

:)

MelissaDill, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. The store does not open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 27, 2019
  4. The store does not open

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

The store does not open

1. The store does not open - Similar Threads - store does open

2. Game does NOT open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game does NOT open: Im looking for someone that has the MY LITTLE PONY Game for Microsoft. I Downloaded it, It completely stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. I had it working a little while, Now I cant open it again. I need Help If anyone else is having an issue or had an issue,...
  3. File does not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File does not open: I need to open a very important file in MS Word but I get a message telling me that the file is damaged or failing that I cannot open it I need your help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-does-not-open/b6e0fb6c-3daf-468e-8209-f40804d0fad1"
  4. store could not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    store could not open: why are could not open the my store application i want resign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-could-not-open/af49cbc4-7f71-4764-af7e-d8ddf337b0a4
  5. windows store not opening

windows store not opening: when i try to open any app made by microsoft it just stays there for a few seconds and then closes i have no idea what this happens but i paid my money for my games so i want to play them eksde thank you -alex...
  6. nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store)

nu se deschide microsoft store (does not open microsoft store): doresc să deschidă o aplicație în Microsoft Store și nu se deschide (want to open an app in the Microsoft Store and it does not open) * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. Store not opening

Store not opening: I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears. I tried every single possible solution on this MS forum and it still won't fix my Store. Hope someone can provide me a solution. Thank you...
  8. Store not opening

Store not opening: I need to install some apps from the Store and it simply won't open. It flashes as if it's going to open and then disappears. I tried every single possible solution on this MS forum and it still won't fix my Store. Hope someone can provide me a different solution. Thank...
  9. Microsoft store will not open

Microsoft store will not open: Hey! I've been struggling with this annoying problem for a week now. I wanted to install some of the WSL-type packages, so I navigated to the Microsoft Store. When I tried to go to the page for downloading the app, the Store crashed. After updating to the latest...
  10. Windows store will not open

Windows store will not open: I am having issues with the windows store in windows 10. It will not open and when it did a few days ago it would not download anything. I have a Compaq computer and downloaded windows 10 on a computer running windows 7 home edition. Thanks 17125