Windows 10: The store doesn't update its apps. What to do?

Discus and support The store doesn't update its apps. What to do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all here. As the title says, the store is a bit moody and seems it doesn't bother to update its own apps. After my last clean install on the 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ivan Petrov, Feb 18, 2021.

1. The store doesn't update its apps. What to do?

Hello all here.

As the title says, the store is a bit moody and seems it doesn't bother to update its own apps. After my last clean install on the 10 February, there was only one app updated - the English Local Experience Pack, that occured on the 12 Feb.
    Since that - nothing anymore. Today is the 18 Feb... I have tried wsreset.exe - no luck.

Are you, guys, have got your apps these days, automatically updated?

Winver 19042.804, Store set to automatic updates, if this can help. Thanks in advance

The store doesn't update its apps. What to do? [​IMG]

:)

Ivan Petrov, Feb 18, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

The store doesn't update its apps. What to do? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 18, 2021
  3. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Feb 18, 2021
  4. The store doesn't update its apps. What to do?

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

The store doesn't update its apps. What to do?

1. The store doesn't update its apps. What to do? - Similar Threads - store doesn't update

2. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store doesn't update apps: Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your help. Thank you in advance...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn't update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't update apps: Apps just doesn't updating in Microsoft Store. I don't know what to. Windows is updated. Just got my laptop and trying to solve that problem. Need your help. Thank you in advance...
  4. Microsoft Store app doesn't open, no matter what

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app doesn't open, no matter what: For the past couple of months, the Microsoft Store, when opened by clicking it in the search bar once, closes itself or glitches with opening and closing itself multiple times. It shows up as 6kb on Apps and Features and everything I've tried from multiple other forums just...
  5. Store never updates its apps

Store never updates its apps: I have Windows10. I updated my Windows couple of days ago and now my MS Store never updates apps. My third party security expired and now Im just using defender for my security system but my store never updates its apps. Says something went wrong in our end but im trying to...
  6. Store never updates its apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store never updates its apps: I have Windows10. I updated my Windows couple of days ago and now my MS Store never updates apps. My third party security expired and now Im just using defender for my security system but my store never updates its apps. Says something went wrong in our end but im trying to...
  7. Store never updates its apps

8. Store keeps updating its apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store keeps updating its apps: I have store open and it will download the updates for my apps. It is fine and nothing is wrong then installs every update. I was happy for this till I found out that when I open Store again there are pending for updates again. So I install it restart the computer and check...
  9. Store keeps updating its apps

Store keeps updating its apps: I have store open and it will download the updates for my apps. It is fine and nothing is wrong then installs every update. I was happy for this till I found out that when I open Store again there are pending for updates again. So I install it restart the computer and check...
  10. Store keeps updating its apps