Windows 10: The store errored out and charged me EIGHT TIMES over two transactions for an order that...

Discus and support The store errored out and charged me EIGHT TIMES over two transactions for an order that... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need help reaching the right people. So far, it's not any of the three departments I spoke with - Accounting, Sales, or Technical Support. Because... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EffBee, May 22, 2020.

1. EffBee Win User

The store errored out and charged me EIGHT TIMES over two transactions for an order that...

I need help reaching the right people.

So far, it's not any of the three departments I spoke with - Accounting, Sales, or Technical Support. Because the store errored out during checkout, and didn't complete the actual order, the order is not showing up in my account, but I do have a screenshot of the actual error code, a case number, and as of right now, out of the eight original charges that appeared for the cost of Windows 10 Home, Five are still on my bank account, and that's over $700 bloody dollars that I need.

I feel angry, helpless, and frustrated that I can't get anyone to escalate this to someone who can verify the logs for the site at least, look at my screen shots, and fix this damn problem with the transactions.

My bank tells me it will take FORTY FIVE DAYS to get the chargebacks done. 45!!! No!

Please help.

:)

EffBee, May 22, 2020
  2. RAC72 Win User

error msg "Transaction was interrupted before it was completed"

the purchase is thru Sniper Fury and goes thru MS Store and appears to be only thru sniper fury as I can download from store ok. The troubleshooting steps that were posted for this issue on insider site but nothing has worked even wsreset. When I tried to
    make a purchase I got this error give it another try something went wrong

RAC72, May 22, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    error msg "Transaction was interrupted before it was completed"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Are you making purchase through Windows Store?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

• Is the issue specific to purchase of Sniper Fury?

• Are you able to download other apps and games from Store?
    I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Right Click the Start screen (bottom left hand corner).
    • Click on "Run"
    • Type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter.
    Once you have performed the above step try to make purchase from store and check

Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 22, 2020
  4. The store errored out and charged me EIGHT TIMES over two transactions for an order that...

Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, May 22, 2020
Thema:

The store errored out and charged me EIGHT TIMES over two transactions for an order that...

1. The store errored out and charged me EIGHT TIMES over two transactions for an order that... - Similar Threads - store errored charged

2. I got charged 3 times for purchasing HEVC extensions. 1 transaction refunded. Extension not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got charged 3 times for purchasing HEVC extensions. 1 transaction refunded. Extension not...: I am trying to purchase HEVC Extension just like any other human being inconvenienced by this DLC extension lol. I got charged three times for 50PHP while the app only costs 45PHP, doesn't really matter however, three times is too much. I got a refund for 1 transaction, app...
  3. I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction: I have canceled Microsoft from my PayPal for months now but today I got a transaction billing for 1500 CAD and will like to cancel it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-for-a-pro-7-that-i-did-not-order-i/2cefb5bc-7936-4170-9339-431f9a6f30fd
  4. I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction: I have canceled Microsoft from my PayPal for months now but today I got a transaction billing for 1500 CAD and will like to cancel it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-for-a-pro-7-that-i-did-not-order-i/2cefb5bc-7936-4170-9339-431f9a6f30fd
  5. I was charged for a Pro 7+ that I did not order. I will like to cancel that transaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Store kicking me out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  7. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  8. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft store extra charged me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store extra charged me: Hi all, I am from Hong Kong, I want to finish a in app purchase through Microsoft store, the purchase has not successfully, but the store charges me twice, can anyone help? I tried to contact Microsoft support, but they aren't replying, keep getting "Please visit the...
  10. over charge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    over charge: I bot antivirus software (bytefence) on Dec. 10 and the charge tows $66.95 the same thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/over-charge/95bc2863-4900-401a-bb3e-aaa643ba8819