Windows 10: The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL

Discus and support The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Comunity! New clean install Windows 10.1803. After enter PIN-code received the strange error. Photo by phone from screen [IMG] Is anybody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aleksei Levykh, Jul 31, 2018.

1. The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL

Hi Comunity!

New clean install Windows 10.1803.

After enter PIN-code received the strange error.

Photo by phone from screen

The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL [​IMG]

Is anybody knows what happening?

PS Windows installed successful .

:)

Aleksei Levykh, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Steevo Win User
    Steevo, Jul 31, 2018
  3. tigger Win User
    strange 2142 error???

look at this for a strange error-

The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL [​IMG]

tigger, Jul 31, 2018
  4. KieX Win User

The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL

1. The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL - Similar Threads - strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL

2. Strange error pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange error pops up.: First this happened with me :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-strange-file-opens-every-time-i-startrestart-my/ca7a3e6e-74d6-4b6b-b572-a7ea7980b854 my filename was "Aaradhya"As the answer suggested, I delted that file.but after deletion, this error...
  3. Strange update error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange update error message: I was receiving updates with no problems up until about an hour ago 10:45 Central Daylight Time I took a screen shot and it's below. I don't know what updates are missing. Any help is appreciated!...
  4. Strange update error message

Strange update error message: I was receiving updates with no problems up until about an hour ago 10:45 Central Daylight Time I took a screen shot and it's below. I don't know what updates are missing. Any help is appreciated!...
  5. Strange USB errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange USB errors: HI Team, getting some strange USB errors, hoping to helping to determine if this is the motherboard or the Processor.When this happens all my usb devices briefly disconnect and reconnect.Fault bucket...
  6. Strange USB errors

Strange USB errors: HI Team, getting some strange USB errors, hoping to helping to determine if this is the motherboard or the Processor.When this happens all my usb devices briefly disconnect and reconnect.Fault bucket...
  7. Strange audio error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange audio error: I recently formatted my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10. I went ahead and installed my Realtek audio drivers which enabled the usage of my audio device. What is happening now is - that when I start an audio stream (YouTube, Game, Video) it starts off quite loud...
  8. STRANGE ERROR CODE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    STRANGE ERROR CODE: [ATTACH] I get this error anywhere from 15min to 3 hrs after I click ok my desktop goes blank only leaving my wallpaper and it has a navy blue flash. I have to force restart to fix this error. Please help me...
  9. Strange program setups error.

Strange program setups error.: I've just yesterday switched from Win7 to Win10 so I might not know what is going on It is Win 10Pro with win updates from 09.04.16. I've made some tweaks to the system regarding telemetry, error reporting, cortana, uses of camera and mic, generally all the options regarding...
  10. Strange startup errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange startup errors: While reviewing my events log I see that the same strange errors occur at every boot up - those are 4 events referring to some service (?) - their descriptions are: - The Sync Host_37c69 service terminated unexpectedly. - The Contact Data_37c69 service terminated...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OOBEMSANGCENROLL

2. oobemsangcenroll windows 10 error

3. oobemsangcenroll error

4. windows oobemsangcenroll,
  5. erreur oibemsangcenroll,
  6. oobemsangcenrollwithhello windows 10 error,
  7. oobemsangcenrollwithhello,
  8. oobemsangcenroll pre installed,
  9. oobemsangcenroll windows 10,
  10. oobemsangcenroll ウィンドウズ,
  11. oobemsangcenroll,