Windows 10: The Surface family expands with the Surface 3

Discus and support The Surface family expands with the Surface 3 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; vPto6XpRq-U Today, the Surface Team has announced their thinnest and lightest Surface yet: the Surface 3. The Surface 3 borrows a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Surface family expands with the Surface 3

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...the-surface-3/

See also: http://blog.surface.com/2015/03/announcing-surface-3/

Brink, Mar 30, 2015
  2. BillyBob Win User

Great news, it looks like Microsoft is on fire lately what with Windows 10 and now a new Surface tablet. I didn't mind the original Surface which I still have and running better than ever, but I now know if it breaks down I'll have the option of an even better one with full Windows, without going all the way to the Pro.

:)

BillyBob, Mar 31, 2015
  3. (Intel(R) HD Graphics Family) will not be fully-compatible with Windows 10.

Intel HD Graphics Family is not compatible with my other surface pro 3

Bhumik.Patel, Mar 31, 2015
  4. The Surface family expands with the Surface 3

My Surface 3 Keyboard has switched the @ with the " key

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I did everything you suggested and the problem was still there. My daughter just got a new notebook and was setting hers up and she noticed that if the keyboard was set as UK English she had the same problem so we have gone back to
    US English and problem is solved.

I would prefer to use proper English so perhaps you could get that glitch sorted.

Thanks,

Ruth

Zimwiboyce, Mar 31, 2015
  5. recruit2 Win User
    Happy April fools? I don't believe this. Looks like a dud product...

recruit2, Mar 31, 2015
  6. It has been published on 31st March, so no...

Olivir2014, Mar 31, 2015
  7. recruit2 Win User
    Goodness.. So it's a cheaper / scaled down version of the SP3 just for more average Mum & Dad style users?

recruit2, Mar 31, 2015
  8. BillyBob Win User

You catch on quick.

BillyBob, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. The Surface family expands with the Surface 3 - Similar Threads - Surface family expands

2. Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop 3: Yo guys I am looking for a portable triple monitor screen extender and i have a Surface laptop 3 so I am looking for advice from someone who has any knowledge on which one should i get i live in Canada and I want the best one can some one give me the top 5 options that would...
  3. Surface laptop 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface laptop 3: Yo guys I am looking for a portable triple monitor screen extender and i have a Surface laptop 3 so I am looking for advice from someone who has any knowledge on which one should i get i live in Canada and I want the best one can some one give me the top 5 options that would...
  4. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  5. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  6. Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Laptop 3: I bought a Surface Laptop 3 today. After setting up a laptop updated, then I can not launch any setting apps like Settings, Personalisation etc. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ms-settings ms-settings : The term 'ms-settings' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function,...
  7. Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Laptop 3: I recently bought the Surface Laptop 3, and I was wondering how long the battery usually lasts people. I am using it for high school classes, so nothing too serious should be using up the battery. I've been using it for about 4 hours and it went down about 40% already. The...
  8. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. SDHC And Surface 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SDHC And Surface 3: I just got a new Surface 3 and want to add a SDHC Sandisk 128GB Extreme Plus. It is pre-formated exFAT. Is this proper for this machine? Should it be formatted NTFS? As the Surface 3 has 64gb I want to move all my folders, pictures, video, appdata/roaming over to it as well...