Windows 10: The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and...

Discus and support The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 and since a couple of days, I am facing this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GauravK_664, Mar 19, 2019.

1. The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and...

I use Windows 10 and since a couple of days, I am facing this problem.

:)

GauravK_664, Mar 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 apps like Edge and Store wont connect to internet but third party apps like Chrome connects to internet

Windows 10 apps just like Edge, Mail, Cortana and Store isn't connect to internet
    but third party apps like Chrome have internet access and i have
    also tried to change internet protocol version 4 [TCP/IPv4] properties to 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.4.4
    but nothing happens. Please help me I am sick of this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muhammad Asad Janjua, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Internet Not Working in Edge & Windows Store Apps, Edge Won't Close

I've been having this problem since I upgraded to the creator's update. Sometimes everything works perfectly, but most of the time I have these issues:

• Edge won't connect to internet or load anything
    • I can't close tabs in Edge
    • The "Close all tabs" option in edge doesn't work, only closes 1 tab
    • I can only get Edge to close using Task Manager
    • Windows Store apps like Twitter and Netflix won't connect and also sometimes won't close
    • I can't check for Windows updates through settings (won't connect again)

The internet works on third party apps that weren't downloaded in the Windows Store, like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Spotify. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this or how I could fix it? Thanks so much!

ineedhelppls, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and...

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and...

1. The system apps like Edge, Mail, Store do not connect to internet whereas Chrome and... - Similar Threads - system apps Edge

2. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will: My browser chrome connects to the internet, but none of my other apps do. This includes Steam, Discord, Spotify, and any other app I've tried. The problem started when I bought a new router/modem and installed it. ADDITIONALLY, at the same time, I was forced to upgrade to...
  3. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will: My browser chrome connects to the internet, but none of my other apps do. This includes Steam, Discord, Spotify, and any other app I've tried. The problem started when I bought a new router/modem and installed it. ADDITIONALLY, at the same time, I was forced to upgrade to...
  4. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store: Hi, I am experiencing an issue on every app that i try to open which came with windows "There’s a problem with OneNoteAll Apps. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". I can only run Third Party applications like chrome for...
  6. internet connection & Win10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet connection & Win10 Mail App: Mail in Win10 said it couldn't connect to my account, as I was offline. I checked the network setting and it says there is no connection, nor is an Ethernet cable plugged in. Obviously it is and there is a connection as I am signed into my account and typing this message....
  7. Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet

Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet: Why does my wifi say that i'm connected to internet, and have an excellent connection, but wherever I get on chrome, the connection always times out?...
  8. Windows Store / Edge will not connect to internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store / Edge will not connect to internet: I'm getting error 0x80072EFD and 0x80131500 in Windows Store and Microsoft Edge also refuses to connect to website but everything else works fine (Chrome, Firefox). I upgraded to Windows 10 1809 before it got pulled. I tried all the helps out there (don't use a proxy,...
  9. After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After October update 1809 Edge, Cortana, and Store don't connect to internet, but Chrome...: * After what seemed to be an OK update to V.1809 Edge,Cortana and Edge do not connect to internet. I get no specific error message only a can't connect to Internet or internet connection missing. It is not a network problem since I can connect to Internet with Chrome,...
  10. Edge has no Internet connection. But Chrome works fine.

Edge has no Internet connection. But Chrome works fine.: Hi guys! Thank you for reading my problem! I got my laptop last year with Windows 10 preinstalled. For some reason, Edge doesn't have Internet connection. Every time I open it, it will say show the following:  Hmmm...can’t reach this page Try this Make sure you’ve...