Windows 10: The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed

Discus and support The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, when I play the game, the computer will suddenly blue screen, and the display code is as above, and I attached the shutdown log as follows, what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 3, Oct 17, 2021.

1. 3
    3 Win User

The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed

Hello, when I play the game, the computer will suddenly blue screen, and the display code is as above, and I attached the shutdown log as follows, what should I do?https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cRpDAuvrwunBcgQ0a1bcHg 8vyd

:)

2. whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

Hi

I have an Asus r419un laptop and running win 10.

I face "whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen" error;

surprisingly, when I'm using the laptop, it does not happen, but when I stop working (leaving the laptop alone for a few minutes) it occurs.

as long as I do sth with the system (even a simple mouse scrolling, playing game, coding, typing, etc.) it does not happen, but when leaving the system, it happens :|

please help me...

M. H. Ghodusinejad, Oct 17, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    Whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

Hello,

If you receive a blue screen error, it means that your PC has shut down unexpectedly to protect itself from losing any data. When you see WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, it means that a hardware have caused the blue screen error. We suggest that you check if your
    device has all the latest updates installed including drivers for your device, here's how:

• Press the Windows key + I to open Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update, and then click
      Check for Updates.

David Haz, Oct 17, 2021
  4. The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed

Windows crashes 10 minutes after starting any game error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Dima,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with unexpected crash after playing any game. We will certainly help you.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

• When you say "My System crashes", did you get Blue Screen?
    Blue screens (BSOD) mostly occurs due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to try the steps from the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed

1. The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed - Similar Threads - system blue screen

2. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  3. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games: So far this issue has only occurred while playing games. It has happened while playing League of Legends and They Are Billions, not sure if the game matters. While playing the games, my computer crashes and gives me the blue screen with the : face and says the...
  4. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games: So far this issue has only occurred while playing games. It has happened while playing League of Legends and They Are Billions, not sure if the game matters. While playing the games, my computer crashes and gives me the blue screen with the : face and says the...
  5. Getting a Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR playing games

6. Blue Screening when playing games

Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  7. The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed: Hello, when I play the game, the computer will suddenly blue screen, and the display code is as above, and I attached the shutdown log as follows, what should I do?https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cRpDAuvrwunBcgQ0a1bcHg 8vyd...
  8. The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed

The system blue screen when playing the game, the code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR is displayed: Hello, when I play the game, the computer will suddenly blue screen, and the display code is as above, and I attached the shutdown log as follows, what should I do?https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cRpDAuvrwunBcgQ0a1bcHg 8vyd...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR only when playing games!

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR only when playing games!: So i keep BSODing with a "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" whenever i have been trying to play games for the past two days. Happens on all games from ones i can run easily to ones that the PC struggles with, all take around 30-45 minutes before BSOD So far i have made sure my...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR When Playing Games: Hello! I recently got a new laptop (MSI GP62 2QE Leopard Pro) that is still under warranty, and when I play certain games, I sometimes get a BSOD with the error message WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It occurs when I play some Steam game or use an emulator, and it appears to...