Windows 10: The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

Discus and support The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Keep receiving this error in my event viewer when my computer will not put itself to sleep? any help? submitted by /u/SeniorWaugh [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SeniorWaugh, Apr 4, 2021.

1. The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

Keep receiving this error in my event viewer when my computer will not put itself to sleep? any help?

submitted by /u/SeniorWaugh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SeniorWaugh, Apr 4, 2021

2. Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver." Volume Manager

So, apparently this problem has been around since Windows 7 and none of the searching I've done has lead to any thread with a solid solution. So I guess I'll toss my hat into the ring. When I attempt to put my desktop computer into sleep mode, it simply
    puts the screen into power save mode and takes the system to the log-in screen as if I had locked the system. My searching took me to this page Introduction to Crash Dump Filter Drivers - Windows drivers but
    I'm not entirely sure what to do with the information, but I'm sure it's relevant.

Also, allow me to stress that this does not have to do with wake timers or power plans, so do not suggest this. My computer is NOT randomly waking up, it isn't going to sleep in the first place due to being unable to load a driver.

JoshuaDerkowski, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Event45, volmgr The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. please help me fix the error in windows10 v2004

Log Name: System
    Source: volmgr
    Date: 23-Sep-20 3:46:02 PM
    Event ID: 45
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic

Description:
    The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="volmgr" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="49156">45</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<EventRecordID>14158</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="21400" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Isis</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>\Device\HarddiskVolume4</Data>
    <Binary>0000000001000000000000002D0004C003200000BB0000C000000000000000000000000000000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Tarunya1011, Apr 4, 2021
  4. The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

Reading driver verifier crash dump

Here are the other two images:
    Ill try what you suggested, thank all of you for the help so far.

The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. [​IMG]

The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. [​IMG]

AaronOlson, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

1. The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. - Similar Threads - system sucessfully load

2. Windows 11 - PC Crashing - The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - PC Crashing - The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.: Hello,My computer keeps crashing and I cannot determine the cause because it is not creating a dump file. Things ive tried:1. Check for Windows updates2. Ran antivirus protocol3. Checked for driver updates4. Checked health of ram and hdd5. Ran SFC /scannow, it did find...
  3. Windows 11 - PC Crashing - The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - PC Crashing - The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.: Hello,My computer keeps crashing and I cannot determine the cause because it is not creating a dump file. Things ive tried:1. Check for Windows updates2. Ran antivirus protocol3. Checked for driver updates4. Checked health of ram and hdd5. Ran SFC /scannow, it did find...
  4. Event 45 Error: Could Not Load Crash Dump Driver; Then Event 46 Error: Crash dump...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 45 Error: Could Not Load Crash Dump Driver; Then Event 46 Error: Crash dump...: I have not been able to solve these errors in my System Log since my upgrading my PC in order to be able to run Windows 11.I successfully upgrading my Windows 10 Pro PC by replacing the motherboard with an Asus ROG Strix Z690 R Gaming WiFi D4.After upgrade, Windows 10...
  5. Event 45 Error: Could Not Load Crash Dump Driver; Then Event 46 Error: Crash dump...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 45 Error: Could Not Load Crash Dump Driver; Then Event 46 Error: Crash dump...: I have not been able to solve these errors in my System Log since my upgrading my PC in order to be able to run Windows 11.I successfully upgrading my Windows 10 Pro PC by replacing the motherboard with an Asus ROG Strix Z690 R Gaming WiFi D4.After upgrade, Windows 10...
  6. Event ID 45 : The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event ID 45 : The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.: Hello, I have been having issues shutting down my PC. It doesn't shut down, just reboots immediately after I press "shut down" I took a look in event viewer and found the following: [ATTACH] The details for event ID 45 are : The system could not sucessfully load the...
  7. Event45, volmgr The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. please help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event45, volmgr The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. please help me...: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 23-Sep-20 3:46:02 PM Event ID: 45 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic Description: The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. Event Xml: <Event...
  8. Windows 10 unable to hibernate - The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 unable to hibernate - The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver.: Sometimes, not every time, my computer is not able to enter hibernate. When I close the laptop lid or select hibernate from the start menu, the laptop screen will go dark not off, backlight is still visible for a few seconds and then the screen comes back on and shows the...
  9. Windows cannot sleep or shutdown, volmgr Error 45 The system could not sucessfully load the...

Windows cannot sleep or shutdown, volmgr Error 45 The system could not sucessfully load the...: So my Windows just prevented me from sleep and shutdown. I have traced the problem and read many many posts in Google to just fix my pagefile or memory dump. All the solutions do not work. Whenever I do sleep or hibernate shutdown /h, the screen turns off but the PC does...
  10. Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash...

Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash...: So, apparently this problem has been around since Windows 7 and none of the searching I've done has lead to any thread with a solid solution. So I guess I'll toss my hat into the ring. When I attempt to put my desktop computer into sleep mode, it simply puts the screen into...