Windows 10: The system has been restarted without shutdown!

Discus and support The system has been restarted without shutdown! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has been restart 5times in this week! This phenomenon was here from 4 month ago.Here are some details and I share a link with the minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lihang_107, Aug 15, 2019.

1. The system has been restarted without shutdown!

My PC has been restart 5times in this week! This phenomenon was here from 4 month ago.Here are some details and I share a link with the minidump files.Please help me!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoshrxyVsC3kiio7AnSmkSK1KQn6?e=LnBubU

- System
    -
    Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}
    EventID 41
    Version 6
    Level 1
    Task 63
    Opcode 0
    Keywords 0x8000400000000002
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2019-08-15T06:53:51.029904800Z
    EventRecordID 1111
    Correlation
    -
    Execution
    [ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8
    Channel System
    Computer DESKTOP-RAJAUPE
    - Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData

BugcheckCode 0
    BugcheckParameter1 0x0
    BugcheckParameter2 0x0
    BugcheckParameter3 0x0
    BugcheckParameter4 0x0
    SleepInProgress 5
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 16
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 2
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI false
    CheckpointStatus 0
    - System
    -
    Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}
    EventID 41
    Version 6
    Level 1
    Task 63
    Opcode 0
    Keywords 0x8000400000000002
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2019-08-15T20:38:28.114014800Z
    EventRecordID 1435
    Correlation
    -
    Execution
    [ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8
    Channel System
    Computer DESKTOP-RAJAUPE
    - Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData

BugcheckCode 159
    BugcheckParameter1 0x3
    BugcheckParameter2 0xffffa183e5172060
    BugcheckParameter3 0xfffff80548884c00
    BugcheckParameter4 0xffffa183e61135f0
    SleepInProgress 0
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI false
    CheckpointStatus 0

:)

lihang_107, Aug 15, 2019
  2. little cat, Aug 15, 2019
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Midnite8 Win User

The system has been restarted without shutdown!

Cannot Shutdown or Restart W8.1

Hey guys, I am having this problem where I cannot Restart or Shutdown unless I just do a hard shutdown. I refreshed my computer and slowly installed updates while creating restore points before installing. After the second set of updates everything seemed ok but after a few, the problem showed up again. I tried to do a System Restore but it fails because I cannot Restart to complete the process.

Midnite8, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

The system has been restarted without shutdown!

1. The system has been restarted without shutdown! - Similar Threads - system has been

2. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  3. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  4. My system has been infected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My system has been infected: Hi guys,My system does not open most of my files, and it has a .pahd extension. Pls what might be the possible cause and how do I fix it.I have important files and apps!! And I don't wanna loose them.Thanks in advance...
  5. About system errors on Shutdown vs. Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    About system errors on Shutdown vs. Restart: On shutdown then power button machine boots with very, very few errors. On restart for example after installing a major Windows 10 updatethere are multiple errors in computer management including the continually bedeviling DCOM errors. Windows 10 completely upgraded to latest...
  6. System is slow at restarting, but fast at shutdown and startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    System is slow at restarting, but fast at shutdown and startup: [ATTACH] I have newly installed a system. Since I installed the system. The restart time keeps around 15 mins. The shutdown time is around 10s, as is the startup. This PC uses an SSD as system drive, and have 8G DDR4 RAM. I installed the upgrades. disabled the fast...
  7. Pc went to restart after blue screen; has been sitting on but without anything on the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc went to restart after blue screen; has been sitting on but without anything on the...: Hello, i restarted my pc and it was taking hours, i did something admittedly stupid and turned it off because it was on but the monitor was completely blank (not even a mouse, just off completely) when i tried to restart it blue screened me and said it would automatically...
  8. Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restart causes shutdown & shutdown causes restart: Event log shows windows update causing a restart: The process C:\Windows\System32\usocoreworker.exe MILESTONE-JB has initiated the restart of computer MILESTONE-JB on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Operating System: Service pack Planned Reason...
  9. Preventing System Shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Preventing System Shutdown/restart: is there a way to avoid a forced restart? Many times I have work open, and microsoft windows FORCES a restart when I'm not watching. is there a way to absolutely PREVENT the computer from restarting due to updates?...
  10. System restarts itself sometime after a shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System restarts itself sometime after a shutdown: I have multiple PC's running W10 v1511. For some reason at least one of them and I suspect more than one will automatically restart after it has been shutdown. The restart does not occur immediately, in fact, it is several hours before the magic happens! The reason I know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win11 can restart cannot shutdown