Windows 10: The system has been restarted without shutdown!

Discus and support The system has been restarted without shutdown! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has been restart 5times in this week! This phenomenon was here from 4 month ago.Here are some details and I share a link with the minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lihang_107, Aug 15, 2019.

1. The system has been restarted without shutdown!

My PC has been restart 5times in this week! This phenomenon was here from 4 month ago.Here are some details and I share a link with the minidump files.Please help me!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoshrxyVsC3kiio7AnSmkSK1KQn6?e=LnBubU

- System
    -
    Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}
    EventID 41
    Version 6
    Level 1
    Task 63
    Opcode 0
    Keywords 0x8000400000000002
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2019-08-15T06:53:51.029904800Z
    EventRecordID 1111
    Correlation
    -
    Execution
    [ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8
    Channel System
    Computer DESKTOP-RAJAUPE
    - Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData

BugcheckCode 0
    BugcheckParameter1 0x0
    BugcheckParameter2 0x0
    BugcheckParameter3 0x0
    BugcheckParameter4 0x0
    SleepInProgress 5
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 16
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 2
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI false
    CheckpointStatus 0
    - System
    -
    Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}
    EventID 41
    Version 6
    Level 1
    Task 63
    Opcode 0
    Keywords 0x8000400000000002
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2019-08-15T20:38:28.114014800Z
    EventRecordID 1435
    Correlation
    -
    Execution
    [ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8
    Channel System
    Computer DESKTOP-RAJAUPE
    - Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData

BugcheckCode 159
    BugcheckParameter1 0x3
    BugcheckParameter2 0xffffa183e5172060
    BugcheckParameter3 0xfffff80548884c00
    BugcheckParameter4 0xffffa183e61135f0
    SleepInProgress 0
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI false
    CheckpointStatus 0

:)

lihang_107, Aug 15, 2019
  2. little cat, Aug 15, 2019
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Midnite8 Win User

The system has been restarted without shutdown!

Cannot Shutdown or Restart W8.1

Hey guys, I am having this problem where I cannot Restart or Shutdown unless I just do a hard shutdown. I refreshed my computer and slowly installed updates while creating restore points before installing. After the second set of updates everything seemed ok but after a few, the problem showed up again. I tried to do a System Restore but it fails because I cannot Restart to complete the process.

Midnite8, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

The system has been restarted without shutdown!

1. The system has been restarted without shutdown! - Similar Threads - system has been

2. restart computer without total shutdown (hp stream 14)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restart computer without total shutdown (hp stream 14): How or where do I restart my HP stream 14 without doing a total shutdown ?I also have tried to install windows 10 v 1903 it goes through the complete download the once the screen on restart I get an error msg saying I need to put in my media device which is a 34 GB sd card...
  3. Malware has been attacked to my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Malware has been attacked to my system: [ATTACH] Every time I turn my PC on or restart it forfiles run on command prompt. I was trying to install a software due to which a malware has been added into my system. I scanned my system and found trojan which I deleted. Now, if I scan it again antivirus does not show...
  4. System restart at unexpected times without BSOD.

System restart at unexpected times without BSOD.: Hello, I'm using this OptiPlex 5055 Ryzen CPU desktop and have uploaded this system's specifications under the "2nd PC Spec" section of my profile. This system often restarts itself at unexpected times, despite the fact that no resource intensive application is run on it...
  5. The installation of this device has been forbidden by system policy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The installation of this device has been forbidden by system policy: Hello everyone! I wanted to ask for help since whenever I plug in a USB Stick I get the notification "The installation of this device has been forbidden by system policy," but I still get the notification that the device has been installed and is ready for usage. However, it...
  6. Preventing System Shutdown/restart

Preventing System Shutdown/restart: is there a way to avoid a forced restart? Many times I have work open, and microsoft windows FORCES a restart when I'm not watching. is there a way to absolutely PREVENT the computer from restarting due to updates?...
  7. System restore point has not been created

System restore point has not been created: computer is not working correctly so I attempted system restore but error message says there is no restore point created on MS10? How can I resolve this...
  8. restart shutdown

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restart shutdown: hello, Im just having one problem with win 10 The restart shuts down my computer and I don't have this problem on linux mint can someone point me to a solution. I have tried to turn off hibernation and it seemed to be working for a little while ,but now it just shuts down...
  9. PC keeps saying there has been a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps saying there has been a problem and needs to restart: Found this sequence on 8 forum Can this easily be made into a batch file, to run each line sequentially ? Thanks Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup sfc /scannow Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc /scannow UPDATE SFC scannow...
  10. System restarts itself sometime after a shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System restarts itself sometime after a shutdown: I have multiple PC's running W10 v1511. For some reason at least one of them and I suspect more than one will automatically restart after it has been shutdown. The restart does not occur immediately, in fact, it is several hours before the magic happens! The reason I know...