Windows 10: The system has rebooted from a bugcheck - every time the PC goes to sleep since July 7.

Discus and support The system has rebooted from a bugcheck - every time the PC goes to sleep since July 7. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This issue started on July 7. I tried to uninstall all Windows updates since before that date, but the only one that fits the bill is a security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ChrisHasQuestions, Jul 26, 2019.

1. The system has rebooted from a bugcheck - every time the PC goes to sleep since July 7.

This issue started on July 7. I tried to uninstall all Windows updates since before that date, but the only one that fits the bill is a security update. Evidently you can't uninstall those.

While uninstalling and rolling things back, I noticed that a ton of my applications were installed on 7/7. This is not true, but it's what the Add/Remove programs screen says. Don't know what that's all about.

I performed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this post to no avail: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/persistent-crashing-while-sleep-mode-bug-check/aecd3148-4888-46ea-87dc-069e4d7b1ab5

I've zipped up my MEMORY.DMP file and stuck it on OneDrive. Here's the link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq87Pka0zxFago8L2XpClElCDktBDQ

:)

ChrisHasQuestions, Jul 26, 2019

2. System Reboot for Bugcheck 0x00000124

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a MSI laptop (GT72VR 6RE), and upgraded Win 10 version from Home to Pro. Performed the upgrade as soon as I fired up the laptop for the first time.

Last couple of weeks, while working on Google Drive (via Chrome) the computer will suddently lock up, and after couple of seconds reboot.

Checking Event Viewer, it shows the following events:
    The system has rebooted from a bugcheck - every time the PC goes to sleep since July 7. [​IMG]

Details for the listed events in sequence:
    • The previous system shutdown at 4:48:27 PM on ‎5/‎09/‎2016 was unexpected.
    • The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    • Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0
    • The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device ACPI\ENE0110\5&14353508&0.
    • A corrected hardware error has occurred.
      The system has rebooted from a bugcheck - every time the PC goes to sleep since July 7. [​IMG]
    • A corrected hardware error has occurred. (same as above)
    • The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe0002c0c2028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x0000000000800400).

It has happened twice so far and that has me bit worried.
    Previous one had the following bugcheck error:
    • The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff800765cd8b8, 0x0000000000000000, 0x00000000000000a0).

Would really appreciate if someone can point out anything.

It is a brand new laptop (couple of weeks old). And both the times when it crashed, I was using Chrome (google drive, or writing email etc), wasn't playing games. The CPU/GPU isn't overclocked either.

Thanks in advance.

shadowarrior, Jul 26, 2019
  3. PC goes to sleep after a few minutes

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please follow the steps below to change your system's sleep settings.

1. Go to Settings > System > Power & Sleep > Change your desired sleep timing in this Tab.

2. Now, click on Additional Power Settings > Change Plan Settings >Change Advanced Power Settings.

3. Expand Sleep and give the appropriate time.

If this doesn't help, I would suggest you run the built-in troubleshooter:

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”
    • Click on Power. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok. (Follow the onscreen instructions)
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 26, 2019
  4. The system has rebooted from a bugcheck - every time the PC goes to sleep since July 7.

System goes to sleep mode after some time automatically

Original title:- Sleep mode

When starting up, my PC runs okay for several minutes then drops into sleep mode. I reset settings in Power and Sleep to reflect " When plugged in PC goes into Sleep Mode within ___________ minutes or _________ hours or NEVER" The settings does not change
    back but PC still goes suddenly in Sleep. My action is to reboot and wait for the next time it goes to sleep by itself.

RonWhiteSEO, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

The system has rebooted from a bugcheck - every time the PC goes to sleep since July 7.

1. The system has rebooted from a bugcheck - every time the PC goes to sleep since July 7. - Similar Threads - system has rebooted

2. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109: Hello I just experienced a BSOD and am not sure why this has happened .This PC is newly built at 2 months old and the only thing I was doing during the time was starting it up after it was in sleep mode for 2-3 hours and browsing twitter. There have not been any hardware...
  3. Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

Computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: I am getting the following error in Windows 10 Pro after bluescreen restarts. It happens about every two weeks. I haven't been able to get the dump file to open for me. I ran a memory scan and it came back clean. I also tried uninstalling a few drivers (printers, fax etc)...
  4. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f...: I have the Memory.dmp - but how do i attach it to this post? This has been happening to me on the lock screen - multiple times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-has-rebooted-from-a-bugcheck-the/2ae9eefd-eafc-4607-8fad-fc25f54fe6ac
  5. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133...: Have not installed new sw in many months. Have not installed new hw in over a year. PC is generating blue screen every couple of days for last 2 weeks. Do not see a correlation with any program I am running. Sometimes, like today, just browsing. Event view shows The...
  6. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: I keep getting this error and my laptop keeps randomly restarting because of it but I am unsure of what is causing it. I have tried to analyze the dump file but I am not good a deciphering all of that information. Would someone be able to tell me what I should be looking for?...
  7. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Somebody can help me whit this problem? In my work i have 4 computers whit the error. In the last report the user told us that the error ocurred when close the screen. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005,...
  8. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.: Hi Guys, So my pc has suddenly started to randomly reboot and in the event viewer this is the error message i recieve: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003****f0) i think it might be a driver issue but i am not...
  9. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xffffdd844b4c430c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8002c0fc830, 0x000000000000000c). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\090418-15015-01.dmp. Report Id: f9b936ea-6cbb-4d08-ade8-a082c6ef5d01. Windows...
  10. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck: Hello. After installing a Sapphire RX Vega 64 nitro+. I have been suffering from random restarts. However, it is literally random. It may suddenly restart while browsing the web and even one time is simply happened while i was browsing stuff on the desktop. And the event...