Windows 10: The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

Discus and support The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,what means "The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed."Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MilanSalka, Aug 10, 2022.

1. The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

Hello,what means "The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed."Thank you.

:)

MilanSalka, Aug 10, 2022
  2. sllouw Win User

Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst

Hi There

What is "User Display Burst" in the context of this message?

The system is entering connected standby

Reason: User Display Burst.

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Event ID: 506

Task Category: (157)

Level: Information

Keywords: (1024),(4)

User: SYSTEM

Computer: DESKTOP-XXXXXX

Description:

The system is entering connected standby

sllouw, Aug 10, 2022
  3. Maledict Win User
    modern standby problems entering to sleep

Laptop Dell XPS 7590 Windows 10 2004build.

I press the power button, laptop starts going to sleep, then if i was lucky enough when i close the lid after some time laptop stops responding to ping.

But in most cases laptop just not going to sleep at all. Then if i look to event viewer i see events:

Event 506: The system is entering connected standby

Reason: Power Button.

Event 507: The system is exiting connected standby

Reason: Lid.

Event 506: The system is entering connected standby

Reason: Lid.

Event 507: The system is exiting connected standby

Reason: Input Keyboard.

Interesting thing, event shows that was keyboard input, but how this could happen if the lid was closed, and i was closing it gently.

And i can not disable modern standby, cause it is a new "feature", so hibernate is the only choice ????

Maledict, Aug 10, 2022
  4. benoitvm Win User

The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

Sleep set to never, yet system enters 'connected standby' due to 'idle timeout' - why ?

I have a freshly installed workstation and have changed the power setting to sleep=never while plugged in.

Yet, after some time, the system goes to 'connected standby'.

In the event log, I see:

'The system is entering connected standby

Reason: Idle Timeout.'

Is there a way to completely prevent the system from going to sleep ?

benoitvm, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

1. The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed. - Similar Threads - system entering connected

2. The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.: Hello,what means "The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed."Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-entering-connected-standby-reason/3868560c-eb70-49e0-b9c9-eb7329c42aab
  3. The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.

The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.: Hello,what means "The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50."?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-exiting-connected-standby-reason-50/d5cc285a-b3e5-4e24-9d33-f361017214ab
  4. The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.: Hello,what means "The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50."?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-exiting-connected-standby-reason-50/d5cc285a-b3e5-4e24-9d33-f361017214ab
  5. The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed.: Hello,what means "The system is entering connected standby - Reason: AC/DC Display Burst Suppressed."Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-is-entering-connected-standby-reason/3868560c-eb70-49e0-b9c9-eb7329c42aab
  6. The system is exiting connected standby - Reason: 50.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The laptop has lag when AC / DC is connected.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The laptop has lag when AC / DC is connected.: Hello everyone!My name is Marian and I recently bought a "Dell Precision M4600" laptop. I recently discovered that when the laptop is plugged in I lag, in games and in general. When I disconnect it, everything goes normally. I tried to update all the drivers, I also changed...
  8. Win10: The system is entering connected standby

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10: The system is entering connected standby: If I leave my laptop locked for like 10 minutes, when I get back, all network connections are gone except for my Cisco VPN. Cisco VPN stays up. Outlook and all other chat apps are disconnected. It will take a while to recover, maybe a minute before I can use it. I really...
  9. Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst

Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst: Hi There What is "User Display Burst" in the context of this message? The system is entering connected standby Reason: User Display Burst. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Event ID: 506 Task Category: 157 Level:...
  10. The system is exiting connected standby Reason: Input Mouse

The system is exiting connected standby Reason: Input Mouse: Hello folks, I have newest Dell XPS 15 9500 with latest Windows 10 installed and there is bug with it. Please read it very carefully bellow before copy & pasting standard M$ answer. 1. Inside Device Manager -> Mice and other pointing devices all Power Settings are...