Windows 10: The system optimization on Windows 10

Discus and support The system optimization on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The system optimization does not work, it only flashes a system window for a fraction of a second for each option. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdStracka, Nov 7, 2019.

1. EdStracka Win User

The system optimization on Windows 10

The system optimization does not work, it only flashes a system window for a fraction of a second for each option. How can I fix this?

:)

EdStracka, Nov 7, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2019
  4. The system optimization on Windows 10

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

NO I do not leave my computer on FULL TIME. I am UP TO 30 OPTIMIZE and then it reads 15 Defragment. Can I run my computer at all while it OPTIMIZES if it ever does. ASKING FOR HELP IN WINDOWS 10 is TERRIBLE. MY COMPUTER ALWAYS TELLS ME IT DID NOT CLOSE
    DOWN CORRECTLY THOUGH I FOLLOW YOUR RECCOMENDATIONS. I SO MISS WINDOWS 7. WINDOWS 10 has been NOTHING BUT A HEAD ACHE !!!!

Penelope JPatrick, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

The system optimization on Windows 10

1. The system optimization on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - system optimization

2. boot failure detected load optimized defoults than boot the system has expirienced boot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    boot failure detected load optimized defoults than boot the system has expirienced boot...: I can’t select anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-failure-detected-load-optimized-defoults-than/59a66b6e-a2a3-48e5-9a92-c7a76a81e863
  3. boot failure detected load optimized defoults than boot the system has expirienced boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    boot failure detected load optimized defoults than boot the system has expirienced boot...: I can’t select anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-failure-detected-load-optimized-defoults-than/59a66b6e-a2a3-48e5-9a92-c7a76a81e863
  4. boot failure detected load optimized defoults than boot the system has expirienced boot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!: HI Guys.My PC is working perfectly right now, and I have been told that this is nothing to worry about, but I find it irritating. I recently updated to the latest version of windows available and did my usual sfc and dism checks which were fine. I could'nt help but notice...
  6. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!: HI Guys.My PC is working perfectly right now, and I have been told that this is nothing to worry about, but I find it irritating. I recently updated to the latest version of windows available and did my usual sfc and dism checks which were fine. I could'nt help but notice...
  7. System Reserved 11% fragmented needs optimization!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. how do i optimize and defragment an external hard drive while booting the system.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i optimize and defragment an external hard drive while booting the system.: i have a WDthe brand 2t external hard drive. i was copying many videos from my phone's internal storage directly to it until it stopped froze and i canceled the copying process, and when it got stuck canceling i unplugged it. when i plugged it back in it took my pc quiet some...
  9. how do i optimize and defragment an external hard drive while booting the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i optimize and defragment an external hard drive while booting the system.: i have a WDthe brand 2t external hard drive. i was copying many videos from my phone's internal storage directly to it until it stopped froze and i canceled the copying process, and when it got stuck canceling i unplugged it. when i plugged it back in it took my pc quiet some...
  10. how do i optimize and defragment an external hard drive while booting the system.