Windows 10: the system recovery tab in the properties is missing in my computer

Discus and support the system recovery tab in the properties is missing in my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can some one help me to fix the problem. I did malware scan and antivirus scan. the system restore option is also missing in the services.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stasoo, Apr 16, 2019.

1. stasoo Win User

the system recovery tab in the properties is missing in my computer

can some one help me to fix the problem.

I did malware scan and antivirus scan.

the system restore option is also missing in the services.

:)

stasoo, Apr 16, 2019
  2. petrula Win User

System Protection tab Missing in Safe Boot

Your suggestion works. Thanks

However, the fact that in Safe mode, the System Properties dialog is missing the System Protection tab is a bug which you need to report to the software development staff.

petrula, Apr 16, 2019
  3. RyoTakagi Win User
    RyoTakagi, Apr 16, 2019
  4. nrthwds Win User

Take Menu tab missing from Taskbar Properties

I have the same problem. After right clicking the Taskbar the Properties menu item is missing also so is the Search tab and the embedded selections of Hide Cortana, Show Search Box and Show Search Icon. Supposedly, Properties was to help me get the Search back but of course that is missing as well. Not sure they are not related issues but wanted to mention it. I did update the video card as suggested at the end of the thread and my device manager said I already had the latest. Any other ideas?

nrthwds, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

1. the system recovery tab in the properties is missing in my computer - Similar Threads - system recovery tab

2. Shortcut Tab missing in Shortcut properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut Tab missing in Shortcut properties: I'm trying to enable cheats in Far Cry 2, so I made a shortcut and wanted to add the parameters in the shortcut tab in the properties. Problem is, there is no Shortcut tab. Only General, Web Document, Security, Details and Previous Versions. submitted by /u/TheIronSven...
  3. Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer: Hi everyone, I have installed the 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282 driver from Realtek website and when I go to my microphone properties option I do not have the enchantment tab options. I am currently on windows 10 newest update. My motherboard is PRIME H510M-A WIFI so...
  4. Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer: Hi everyone, I have installed the 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282 driver from Realtek website and when I go to my microphone properties option I do not have the enchantment tab options. I am currently on windows 10 newest update. My motherboard is PRIME H510M-A WIFI so...
  5. Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing?: Why is the readyboot tab in properties missing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-readyboot-tab-in-properties-missing/08ebbec5-517c-4b78-b7a2-f3b48bdc9fab
  7. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  8. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing: I have already updated the driver to High definition audio device but only the enhancements tab in speaker properties popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enhancements-tab-in-microphone-properties-missing/74f555da-ac11-4ad3-9f8f-26cf1dd82b77
  9. Enhancements tab in microphone properties missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...