Windows 10: The system restarts continuously

Discus and support The system restarts continuously in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I turn on the system and get to the windows logo says that ,, preparing automatic repair" but after 2 seconds it enters into a reboot loop and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dani53_69, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Dani53_69 Win User

The system restarts continuously

After I turn on the system and get to the windows logo says that ,, preparing automatic repair" but after 2 seconds it enters into a reboot loop and i can't do anything ...

:)

Dani53_69, Jun 18, 2019

2. Continual System Reboot

There is a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to corrupt system files in the system.

So to diagnose whether there are no corruptions, we suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run inbuilt system maintenance troubleshooter and check if it works.
    Please follow the steps given below.

• Type Troubleshooting in search bar and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on System maintenance and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: We suggest you to perform clean boot and check if any third party apps are causing the issue.
    Placing the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue.

Please refer to the article below for steps to perform a clean boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot "to reset computer as usual.

Let us know the result.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 18, 2019
  3. KB3176493 continuously fails

Hi Kevin,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run a ChkDsk on your system to check for hard disk errors.

To run a ChkDsk on your system drive, follow the steps below:

• Using a command line, type chkdsk /f C: on an elevated command prompt.
    • Press Enter. If the system required your device to restart, restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Jun 18, 2019
  4. The system restarts continuously

aero_busy on continuously

Hi Joan,

Apologies for the delay. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, I would suggest you to refer the following suggestions:

• Do you use any online storage service? Like OneDrive, Google Drive etc?
    • Have you noticed any activity on Task Manager?

For now, I suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

The system restarts continuously

1. The system restarts continuously - Similar Threads - system restarts continuously

2. Restarting on laptop continual

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restarting on laptop continual: I have recently 1 week had Windows 10 installed on laptop, today continual restarting appears. I have shut down but then white button continues to flash. I have looked at other comments but none of the actions mentioned work. I cannot type anything. The laptop has been closed...
  3. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows continuously restarts: I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA...
  4. Windows continuously restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows continuously restarts: I have a Dell AIO desktop running Windows 10 21H1 19043.1288. Recently it started to restart itself when I click on shut down. That is, it would shutdown, then immediately restart itself. Only way to prevent this is to unplug the computer.Suggestions?Mike T in VA...
  5. Continuous system shut down and "missing operating system" on restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous system shut down and "missing operating system" on restart: My Windows 10 shuts down after 2 hours or so. On restart I get the message: "operating system missing". On second restart I'm able to getting started again. My Windows was recently re-installed a few days ago. Do I have to re-install Windows 10, or what could be the problem,...
  6. Windows continuously restart while doing system restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows continuously restart while doing system restore: Hi fellas, I'm doin system restore for about 5 hours, but it's not finish yet. It's keep restarting. What can i do to fix this? Please help me. It look like this or https://youtu.be/oJJAHifM1mc...
  7. Help! Continuous restart

Help! Continuous restart: Hi, I have an intel processor i9900k, motherboard MSI MPG z390 gaming pro Carbon AC; 32GB RAM Corsair; nVidia Gigabyte 2080Ti windows 10 ver. 1909 18363.476 compilation, and while I'm playing the PC works fine without problem, I still think I could perform more; The problem...
  8. SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION CONTINUOUS RESTART

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION CONTINUOUS RESTART: Hello, while I was working in windows 10,my system stuck and I forced shut down my pc. Since I started my pc again, I got a "system service exception" error with a continuous restarting. every time it loads log in screen and type my password, I have a blue screen with that...
  9. instead restarted continuously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    instead restarted continuously: after i reset factory the windows 10, he instead restarted continuously again and again, i can't take anymore, please help my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instead-restarted-continuously/668ca471-cf56-470f-b7a3-832e0006d304
  10. Continual unscheduled restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    Continual unscheduled restarts: Good morning, I have a laptop that has a habit of shutting down unexpectedly. The looked through thousands of lines in the Event Viewer logs and I see that just prior to the shutdowns I see this message: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\P4G...