Windows 10: The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on

Discus and support The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Many of the systems that showed in my hidden icons used to start up automatically when the pc is turned on, but they've disappeared from my hidden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MC_88, Oct 25, 2020.

1. MC_88 Win User

The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on

Many of the systems that showed in my hidden icons used to start up automatically when the pc is turned on, but they've disappeared from my hidden icons and now no longer turn on automatically; I have to open the programs to have them appear in hidden icons. What happened to make these systems not turn on and how can I fix this?

:)

MC_88, Oct 25, 2020
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

1. The systems that usually show in hidden icons aren't running unless I turn them on - Similar Threads - systems usually show

2. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  3. Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar ''Show Hidden icons'': Hi, when I update my windows to Windows 11 Insider Preview 22538.1000 rs_prerelease I faced like this. What is this and how does it work , is this bug or something? I can't do anything ,doesn't work right click or left click!! Other widgets gone upward ,that is so weird...
  4. hidden icons shows the wrong icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hidden icons shows the wrong icons: all my apps are shown as windows icons what to do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hidden-icons-shows-the-wrong-icons/81811e57-c7b6-45ab-a322-423ba27e939c
  5. Icons aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons aren't showing up: Im on Windows 10 home edition and my icons for all my games and applications on my desktop are showing up as the internet explore logo with a white page in the bacground how do i get the games and application logos/images back for them...
  6. Desktop Icons Aren't Showing, But Names Are

Desktop Icons Aren't Showing, But Names Are: So I booted up my pc today, and I noticed that none of my desktop icons were showing, and the icons on my taskbar just show a generic icon, except for mail. I've tried troubleshoot, updating, and even rebuilding the icon cache, but noting seems to work. I can still use my...
  7. system running slower then usual

system running slower then usual: I have done every thing but it still runs slow in opening anything programs and internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-running-slower-then-usual/df0bba06-a589-4e6a-a4ff-d9c4bb3456a0
  8. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  9. Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    Change the "Show Hidden Icons" Icon?: I have customized and replaced some icons in the system tray; Speakers, Network and the "Safely remove hardware" icons. I'd like to change the "Show Hidden Icons" icon too but can't find any information where that icon is stored. Does anybody know? 135947
  10. Taskbar hidden icons are tiny - can I embiggen them?

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar hidden icons are tiny - can I embiggen them?: Hello, The icons in the 'Show Hidden Icons' pop up of the taskbar are so tiny (and badly designed, but that's another issue) that they're almost indecipherable. Is there any way (other than scaling up the whole desktop/display) to enlarge them? Here's how crazily small they...