Windows 10: The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs

Discus and support The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community Forum: Every time I boot my computer, I get a message pop up with an error sound that says: "The table version for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gallen222, Jul 10, 2020.

1. gallen222 Win User

The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs

Dear Microsoft Community Forum:

Every time I boot my computer, I get a message pop up with an error sound that says: "The table version for 'LOG_SENT_FAX' differs." I have the EPSON ET 4760 all in one printer, scanner, FAX hooked up to my computer. I did not have a problem like this with my EPSON Workforce 875 that broke which caused me to purchase a new all in one printer.

I have contacted EPSON and they can't figure out what the problem is.

Anybody have any suggestions??

Thanks

gallen222

:)

gallen222, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

autofit text in table

What exactly is not working for you? Looking at he links bro67 provided, one of the 3 suggested solutions should resolve your problem.

Ztruker, Jul 10, 2020
  3. keakar Win User
    what are the different versions of vista?

every one of the vistas i listed are for sale now at different sites everywhere.

like you i thought it was just 3 or 4 versions until i started shopping around.

plus most i listed come in 64 or 32 bit versions

keakar, Jul 10, 2020
  4. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs

1. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Similar Threads - table version LOG_SENT_FAX

2. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance: The error message 'The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs' has appeared on my screen at startup. It has done this before, forcing me to reinstall Windows from scratch because it is impossible to remove.Someone had this problem once before, and at this site a solution was...
  3. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance: The error message 'The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs' has appeared on my screen at startup. It has done this before, forcing me to reinstall Windows from scratch because it is impossible to remove.Someone had this problem once before, and at this site a solution was...
  4. The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs - Pop-up message a persistent nuisance: The message 'The table version for LOG_SENT_FAX differs' has appeared on my screen at startup. It has done this before, forcing me to reinstall Windows from scratch because it is impossible to remove.Someone had this problem once before, and at this site a solution was...
  5. Remove table

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Remove table: In Word 2007 (I know) I have along table that spreads over many pages. If I want to remove a page from the middle, how do I do it? I know how to remove all the text, but can't find how to get rid of the blank table in just that page. Thank You 183134
  6. Different 20H2 versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different 20H2 versions: I had to manually install 20H2 on one computer while the rest went through WU. All the WU machines are on a higher version (19042.630). I prefer all my computers to be on the same version. How do I update to match? 168179
  7. Lite version of windows for tables

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lite version of windows for tables: Hi, I have a nextbook YF1015 running with windows 10, but now it is not possible to run the updates any more, due to very small disc size. Is there a lite version of windows that I could downgrade to? Thanks!...
  8. Different versions

in Windows 10 Support
    Different versions: Got a Win 10 Home disk off of e-bay. Full version. 64 bit. OEM. Just had a question on the different versions available. Does it matter which version I got? Will it update to the current version when installed? I received ver. 1709. Thanks for the help. 143595
  9. CorelDraw version differences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CorelDraw version differences: I am using X4 presently...on Win 10 Pro. Just upgraded to Win 10. It's not entirely ideal--doesn't really function like it should. Been thinking about upgrading CorelDraw. But there's so many options now I'm not sure what to look for. CorelDraw Graphics Suite X8, CorelDraw...
  10. Different versions of Firefox for different users?

in Browsers and Email
    Different versions of Firefox for different users?: My PC has three users. Is it possible to run different versions for different users? For example, ESR v52 and Quantum v62 118890