Windows 10: The Task bar is missing on Windows 10

Discus and support The Task bar is missing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Task bar is missing on Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimWesthafer, Sep 5, 2018.

1. The Task bar is missing on Windows 10

The Task bar is missing on Windows 10

:)

JimWesthafer, Sep 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Anna Hahn Win User
    Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, Sep 5, 2018
  4. The Task bar is missing on Windows 10

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

The Task bar is missing on Windows 10

1. The Task bar is missing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Task bar missing

2. missing language icon task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing language icon task bar: Hi, when i apply this tips of Mr. John DeV to reste language issus: " Press Start then search PowershellRight Click then Run as administratorPaste the command below then hit Enter:$UserLanguage = New-WinUserLanguageList en-USAfter that, Paste the command below then hit...
  3. task bar is MISSING!!!!

task bar is MISSING!!!!: HOW CAN I RESTORE MY START PAGE TASK BAR WITH ALL MY APPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-is-missing/4f821ffd-7517-4c3d-98db-35f4d73b1d9a
  4. Search box missing from task bar in windows 10?

in Cortana
    Search box missing from task bar in windows 10?: I have windows 10 I can't find the search box anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-box-missing-from-task-bar-in-windows-10/1a7b6b0a-fd55-4cf5-b0dc-3f9d9248a10e"
  5. My language bar is missing from the task bar.

My language bar is missing from the task bar.: I had microsoft people shared my computer to see what's wrong and yet after 3 checks with screen sharing and phone conversation, problem still remains, what is the next step please?...
  6. missing keyboard language in task bar

missing keyboard language in task bar: Following a recent update, the language selection tool for my normal laptop keyboard, heretofore in the task bar next to the date and time, has disappeared. Now I cannot switch back and forth between languages, a useful function for me in a multi-lingual environment How...
  7. Icons Missing on Task Bar - WIN 10

Icons Missing on Task Bar - WIN 10: Some of my icons are gone and font show up in the task bar. If I hover over the preview shows. help please? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-missing-on-task-bar-win-10/843a8747-3466-441f-add7-691411906e71
  8. Missing battery icon in task bar

Missing battery icon in task bar: I don't know why my laptop stopped showing Battery icon in the task bar. It didn't resolve till months by now. I checked in settings-taskbar-notification area-turn system icons on or off. There I found the 'Power' switch is in grey colour but it is actually on. The other...
  9. Task bar missing Home Icon

Task bar missing Home Icon: Home icon on task bar since installing October 2018 feature update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-missing-home-icon/3266fd72-cc51-421e-89c7-78cfc84c4408
  10. missing icons on task bar

missing icons on task bar: Hello. I have tried to fix this on my own but every solution i find online and on YouTube did nothing to fix my issue. My Microsoft icons for edge, store, and mail are all just black spots. The buttons are still there because if I click there the program opens. any help...