Windows 10: The task object version is either unsupported or invalid.

Discus and support The task object version is either unsupported or invalid. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I open Task Scheduler I get about 41 of these errors. Yes, 41! PC is an older Dell N4110 recently upgraded to Win10. I "think" these errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TGeorge111, May 3, 2020.

1. The task object version is either unsupported or invalid.

When I open Task Scheduler I get about 41 of these errors. Yes, 41!

PC is an older Dell N4110 recently upgraded to Win10. I "think" these errors are new since the upgrade.

I looked for a fix but most posts are old or not quite applicable. Can you point me to a quick fix for this?

Thanks,

Terry

The task object version is either unsupported or invalid. d52bfb8e-9ef2-431a-95f0-c4e7262dfa7b?upload=true.jpg

:)

TGeorge111, May 3, 2020

2. Cannot Setup Backup or create a System Image on Win 10 Upgrade

Error Message appears "The task Object version is either unsupported or is invalid" with error code 0X80041313

StanSmithSX, May 3, 2020
  3. Task Scheduler

I am having multiple problems. My computer seems to be running something in the background taking up lots of memory. It seems to be windows defender so I would like to change when it runs. When I try to open Task scheduler I get this error message

Task {DDFADF78-FFCC-8BC1-63D11A1F42DF}: The task object version is either unsupported or invalid.

I am also unable to close the error message without going into task manager.

Thanks,

Mike

johndoetoo, May 3, 2020
  4. The task object version is either unsupported or invalid.

Problems with Task Scheduler after Windows 10 update

After upgrading to windows 10, I tried to use task scheduler, when opening the application I get many instances of two errors (about 20 times):

"The task object version is either unsupported or invalid"

"Scheduled task no longer exists"

The tasks are related to Apple, Office, and OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform. However, they do not show up under these areas in the task scheduler library so that I can edit or delete them.

How can I clear these?

DavePlummer, May 3, 2020
Thema:

The task object version is either unsupported or invalid.

1. The task object version is either unsupported or invalid. - Similar Threads - task object version

2. Unsupported OS Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported OS Version: I'm currently trying to build a driver on Visual Studio Community 2022, Windows SDK Version 10.0.22621.0Whenever I try to build I get the following error - 'Windows7' is not a supported OS VersionI find this strange because I'm on Windows 11.I'm not too knowledgeable about...
  3. Unsupported OS Version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported OS Version: I'm currently trying to build a driver on Visual Studio Community 2022, Windows SDK Version 10.0.22621.0Whenever I try to build I get the following error - 'Windows7' is not a supported OS VersionI find this strange because I'm on Windows 11.I'm not too knowledgeable about...
  4. schtask.exe unsupported 16 bit version error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    schtask.exe unsupported 16 bit version error: a strange error occurred today, i was using my laptop as usual today when i suddenly crashed, so i opened up my laptop to check what's going on, and it gave me some weird message about schtask.exe being unsupported 16 bit version, i never gotten this before so idk what's...
  5. Unsupported Windows 11 version updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsupported Windows 11 version updates: Hello, I recently upgraded my unsupported windows pc to windows 11, but now updates fail to install and download, is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-windows-11-version-updates/a358e0d8-c7a9-448c-8edf-603f3905288e
  6. Unsupported Windows 11 version updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsupported Windows 11 version updates: Hello, I recently upgraded my unsupported windows pc to windows 11, but now updates fail to install and download, is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-windows-11-version-updates/a358e0d8-c7a9-448c-8edf-603f3905288e
  7. Unsupported version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unsupported version of Windows 10: I have an unsupported version of Windows 10 1803. How can I update to a supported version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsupported-version-of-windows-10/236b099c-a95b-4528-bab0-a81f96b2b08d
  8. Windows 10 stuck on unsupported version; will not upgrade to newer version

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on unsupported version; will not upgrade to newer version: If you find that your Windows 10 is stuck on a particular version, which is now unsupported and will not upgrade, here are suggestions that will help you upgrade to the next version. When you hover your mouse pointer over the Windows Update icon in the Taskbar, you may see a...
  9. Error Unsupported video type or invalid path on Moviemaker10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error Unsupported video type or invalid path on Moviemaker10 Pro: I got an error when trying to use Moviemaker10 Pro. Error: Unsupported video type or invalid path. I have not changed anything on this computer and all of a sudden a few weeks ago the Moviemaker program looks different on my computer. I also uninstalled and installed the...
  10. Fix Unsupported video type or invalid file path error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Unsupported video type or invalid file path error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some servers don’t have an associated MIME type to support MP4 files. As such, they fail to play MP4 files. To correct this, you’ll need to configure the MP4 MIME type in IIS. This tutorial walks you through the process [...] This post Fix Unsupported video...