Windows 10: The taskbar icon on Windows 10 not showing, how to fix this?

Discus and support The taskbar icon on Windows 10 not showing, how to fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ripvulgar [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ripvulgar, Apr 17, 2021.

1. The taskbar icon on Windows 10 not showing, how to fix this?

/u/ripvulgar, Apr 17, 2021
  2. jackin Win User

How to fix taskbar showing generic blank icons on Windows 7 professional?

How to fix taskbar showing generic blank icons on Windows 7 professional?

The taskbar icon on Windows 10 not showing, how to fix this? 67d2b65a-a526-42eb-baec-6b5480451d19?upload=true.jpg

These icons correspond to Windows Explorer, IE and Office 365 programs.

Steps i took to resolve issue, but did not help are:

1. In order to fix generic blank icon issue on taskbar i killed explorer.exe and restarted it but this did not resolve issue.
    2. Ran quick repair on Office 365 & restarted Windows.

jackin, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 17, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

The taskbar icon on Windows 10 not showing, how to fix this?

Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators

Thema:

The taskbar icon on Windows 10 not showing, how to fix this?

1. The taskbar icon on Windows 10 not showing, how to fix this? - Similar Threads - taskbar icon showing

2. Taskbar Icons not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons not showing: My taskbars icons aren't showing, I've had this problem since i updated my computer which was on dec 6, around that time. It was working perfectly fine once I updated it now the taskbar icons are gone. Please help nothing is working....
  3. How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing: I downloaded windows 10 from windows website now i don't see any brightness icon and nor I see sleep icon i updated driver but nothing happened someone plz help me...
  4. How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing: I downloaded windows 10 from windows website now i don't see any brightness icon and nor I see sleep icon i updated driver but nothing happened someone plz help me...
  5. How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing

How to fix brightness icon not showing and sleep icon not showing: I downloaded windows 10 from windows website now i don't see any brightness icon and nor I see sleep icon i updated driver but nothing happened some plz help mee...
  6. icons not showing on taskbar

icons not showing on taskbar: windows 10 pro on laptophaving the issue that programs pinned to the taskbar do not show the iconif a program is not pinned and open : icon is okI have multiple programs pinned to taskbar, but only firefox is having the issuei followed all recommendations : restart explorer -...
  7. How do I fix an issue of icons in the taskbar not showing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix an issue of icons in the taskbar not showing?: That blank area has apps that should show. I've restarted the computer a couple of times and it persists. The missing are Sticky Notes, OMEN Command Centre HP, Messenger app, Excel, Word, and Snip & Sketch. The problem persists when I switch to full tabs mode not icons though...
  8. How to show Program icon names in Taskbar of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to show Program icon names in Taskbar of Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Taskbar in Windows 10 comes with a lot of customizations. One of those customizations allows you to show/hide texts beside icons in opened windows […] This article How to show Program icon names in Taskbar of Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  9. Easy Guide: How to Show Icons in the Windows 10 Taskbar

Easy Guide: How to Show Icons in the Windows 10 Taskbar: The Windows Taskbar host shortcuts to frequently accessed and running applications. The Notification Area located on the right side of the Taskbar keeps accessed to frequently accessed settings such as Date and Time, system icons such as Battery, Networks, Language and...
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar icon not showing

Windows 10 Taskbar icon not showing: Hye My name is Dhaval Patel I am having a problem with the taskbar Icons are not displaying in the task menu in the bottom. Can you tell me how can I fix it. [ATTACH]...