Windows 10: The taskbar icons aren't responsive after the last windows 10 update.

Discus and support The taskbar icons aren't responsive after the last windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Am I alone or somebody else has been affected by the last update? Taskbar icons (search, audio, network, and date aren't responsive after the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Garen57, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Garen57 Win User

The taskbar icons aren't responsive after the last windows 10 update.

Am I alone or somebody else has been affected by the last update? Taskbar icons (search, audio, network, and date aren't responsive after the last windows 10 update. Please advice.

:)

Garen57, Aug 9, 2019
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

The taskbar icons aren't responsive after the last windows 10 update. [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 9, 2019
  4. The taskbar icons aren't responsive after the last windows 10 update.

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

The taskbar icons aren't responsive after the last windows 10 update.

1. The taskbar icons aren't responsive after the last windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - taskbar icons aren't

2. The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11: Hello Everyone,,I have a problem after i installed the last update of windows 11 such the Icons in the edge of the taskbar like wifi icon , speaker icon ...don't response when i click a right click on it how can i fix this problem ?...
  3. The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The taskbar icons don't response in Windows 11: Hello Everyone,,I have a problem after i installed the last update of windows 11 such the Icons in the edge of the taskbar like wifi icon , speaker icon ...don't response when i click a right click on it how can i fix this problem ?...
  4. Why is the new search icon not displayed in the taskbar after update Windows to last version ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the new search icon not displayed in the taskbar after update Windows to last version ?: Why is the new search icon not displayed in the taskbar after update Windows to last version ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-new-search-icon-not-displayed-in-the/5fea2592-3f33-49f3-a8bc-ad563e165614
  5. Why is the new search icon not displayed in the taskbar after update Windows to last version ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the new search icon not displayed in the taskbar after update Windows to last version ?: Why is the new search icon not displayed in the taskbar after update Windows to last version ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-new-search-icon-not-displayed-in-the/5fea2592-3f33-49f3-a8bc-ad563e165614
  6. Windows 10 taskbar not responsive after signing into windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 taskbar not responsive after signing into windows: This started a few months ago and every time I sign into my account, 1. it takes forever despite have 2 NVME M.2 cards 2. The task bar on the bottom is unresponsive, I can't click anything, nothing shows up except Cortana and Task view, but I can't click those either. To fix...
  7. Taskbar not responsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar not responsive: Hi, so I was starting my computer today, and I noticed that login takes longer than usual. After I was logged in, the Taskbar isn't responding, i.e. doesn't show icons. I restarted explorer.exe and it shows the icons but I can't click them. Also, Settings isn't opening but I...
  8. Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Taskbar Not Responsive: Hey all, just randomly last night my I left my PC idle for about 10 minutes (with a chrome window open ). To my surprise, my mouse was unresponsive when clicking on my taskbar I couldn't click any of the icons. Strangely enough I can click things on chrome perfectly fine....
  9. blurred icons after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurred icons after last update: After the latest update, my icons are all blurry. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-icons-after-last-update/6495f90b-b6b8-4b01-a6ea-31b0fb1eb2a2
  10. No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar)

in Windows 10 Support
    No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar): No response if I Right click (Windows Icon on the Taskbar) the list of items opens , but Nothing appears to happen for example if I click on Programs and Features [ it does Not open the Control Panel ] or none of the other listed Items open anything. If I press and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. responsive date icon