Windows 10: The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

Discus and support The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The text is so blurred compared to others which are crystal clear as you can see and this is so disturbing and uncomfortable to the eyes. There's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by letumexordo, May 19, 2021.

1. The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

The text is so blurred compared to others which are crystal clear as you can see and this is so disturbing and uncomfortable to the eyes. There's something I can do about this?And adjusting ClearType text doesn't even work. :/

:)

letumexordo, May 19, 2021

2. Texts are blurred in Edge

Often Edge shows text blurred after scrolling a page

This text is ok:

The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar c4d16313-4d6e-4e88-b7cb-f55136587d82.png

Then, I have scrolled my page a bit and the same text is blurred:

The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar 56f1501e-f98c-4ea0-b47a-7953966292d7.png

And, the text can be shown properly after another scroll. Or, it can be shown blurred again.

Sometime, the text is blurred immediately when a page is shown.

I have tried each suggested approach from Blurry text on Microsoft Edge conversation without a result.

My Edge version is 25.10586.0.0.

I have not faced with this issue at all when using Chrome.

Would you please investigate this situation?

Dan Ignatov, May 19, 2021
  3. slightly blurred text

hey guys, i have a 26 inch lcd hdtv hooked to my system through vga. the text is slightly blurry. is there some thing i can do about this or do i need a new videocard to correct this problem. all spec are in specs list. thanks in advance.

desadarius2002, May 19, 2021
  4. trog100 Win User

The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

slightly blurred text

interpolation.. what the lcd panel has to do when confronted with a resolution that has less pixels than its native one.. it blurs pixels together to produce the lower resolution..

fuzzy text fonts is the result.. other things dont show it up so much..

trog

trog100, May 19, 2021
Thema:

The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

1. The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar - Similar Threads - Text Weather Blurred

2. Weather Widget on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather Widget on Taskbar: The Widget has been showing the current temperature up until now. Suddenly, it shows the maximum temp only. Couldn't find any settings to readjust the setting. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.Window Ver 22H2, build 19045.3208...
  3. Weather on taskbar problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather on taskbar problem: Hi. It's ok that the weather doesn't update by itself, but only when I hover the cursor over "News and Interests"? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-on-taskbar-problem/2a26aebd-627e-4254-8f19-6447128beec3
  4. Taskbar News And Weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar News And Weather: Why is the News and Weather available only when the taskbar is at the bottom? I prefer my taskbar being at the top of the screen but it isn't available when set there....
  5. The new weather widget text in the taskbar is blurry on a 1440p monitor

The new weather widget text in the taskbar is blurry on a 1440p monitor: I didn't see anyone else bring this up so maybe I missed it if it has. The text for the new taskbar widget is blurry on my 1440p monitors and it makes it look like a poor quality 3rd party add-on. In fact that is what I thought it was, when I first saw it I thought some...
  6. Text is blurred in normal Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text is blurred in normal Windows: So, I bought this new laptop, which default came with Windows 10. The maximum possible resolution is 1920x1080, and there are some more lower resolutions. Whenever I use a resolution higher than 1366x768, which there is 3 resolutions higher than that, the default text gets...
  7. Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor: Hello guys, It's been some time since I'm experiencing this issue(more than a month) and I don't know how to solve it. It appears randomly with the frequency of couple of times a week. I've included a video so you can see what exactly is happening. There are 3 things that I...
  8. MSN Weather on Taskbar

MSN Weather on Taskbar: I rather like MSN Weather. However, the only way I have of using it is to launch it from the Microsoft Store and minimize it to the Windows 10 Taskbar, from which it disappears. Is there any way to put it one the Taskbar so that is stays there, even after reboots?...
  9. Enable taskbar blur

Enable taskbar blur: Hello, I have noticed that in the final version the taskbar is transparent without any blur, unlike the start menu. The Preview versions had some blur, afaik. Is there any way to re-enable this? 10491
  10. Some window application text blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Some window application text blur: Hi, I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced for your help. [img]...