Windows 10: THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ

Discus and support THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to make text on screen darker so that it is easier to see and read on Chrome Browser Window 10 Pro 64-bit Desktop PC ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Paradox432, Jul 29, 2020.

1. THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ

How to make text on screen darker so that it is easier to see and read on Chrome Browser Window 10 Pro 64-bit Desktop PC ?

:)

Paradox432, Jul 29, 2020

2. Windows 7- text is too light to read. How do I darken the text.

When is text too light?

Windows Explorer, when viewing a list of folders or files?

When using a specific program? Which program?

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 29, 2020
  3. reginaYM Win User
    TEXT ONLINE HARD TO READ

I have Windows 10 and no matter what browser I use, the text is light grey and so it is hard to read.

Does anyone know how I can change this to black?

reginaYM, Jul 29, 2020
  4. THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ

Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?

Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?

Rosada Haines, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ

1. THE TEXT ON MY SCREEN IS TO LIGHT HARD TO READ - Similar Threads - TEXT SCREEN LIGHT

2. Can't read text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't read text: Text is all bold, blurry, and disorientated. This has happened multiple times in multiple places over the past few weeks - at times it is on the internet, at other times it is in our Sharepoint files. What would make this happen?[ATTACH]...
  3. Hard to read . . .

Hard to read . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 Pro. As I'm, getting older. even with, reading glasses, It's getting harder, to read. The text, on my computer screen. I do know, how to, "Make text Bigger". But, that's not the problem. If you see, a picture. That you,...
  4. screen is too light text washes out

screen is too light text washes out: pages, especially with smaller text seems washed out. I have tried changing brightness/contrast settings on my monitor but it still does not help DELL S2419H I did not see a suitable adjustment in the "personalization" area...
  5. screens are hard to read. blue borders

screens are hard to read. blue borders: screens are hard to read. everything is light. how do i restore to deflaut. blue border around fonts typed, and in different screens like internet screens, word, excel, etc. how do i get rid of this blue border...
  6. Lights And Hard Reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lights And Hard Reboot: After Hard-rebooting my case lights flash white... is this normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lights-and-hard-reboot/46b0032f-5c5b-447a-be5a-63c835ea6c2a
  7. my text is yellow and i can hardly read

my text is yellow and i can hardly read: On white background it is virtually unreadable,i've tried changing themes,going to high contrast but this yellow text remains the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-text-is-yellow-and-i-can-hardly-read/0ffef8f2-85cd-4475-9adf-26fee8467335
  8. Change color of yellow text, To hard to read

Change color of yellow text, To hard to read: I need to change the color of some of the reference points, referrals text or link (click on) points text so I can read them easier, this is what I'm talking about. All I find on internet is info of High contrast from Desktop Display, personalize , that doesn't do what I am...
  9. Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?

Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it?: Why is there a small text box on my screen that reads "Simple Light"? How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/why-is-there-a-small-text-box-on-my-screen-that/fea303f2-4dc8-4aef-8e3c-b177dcc80f8f
  10. Text has become hard to read

in Windows 10 Support
    Text has become hard to read: My computer recently did a disk check because of a perceived problem. Since then my text has become hard to read and nothing I do in the settings options makes any difference! Any ideas? 20906