Windows 10: The text on Paint 3d's UI keeps disappearing

Discus and support The text on Paint 3d's UI keeps disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why this started happening. Same thing sometimes happens at the Personalization where you change background, colors etc. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by eilhart, May 27, 2019.

1. eilhart Win User

The text on Paint 3d's UI keeps disappearing

I don't know why this started happening. Same thing sometimes happens at the Personalization where you change background, colors etc.

I tried to uninstall it but the uninstall button is greyed out. If I keep clicking on things, sometimes some of the text comes back but turn into a box again if I hover over it. Sometimes text is fully normal for a brief moment when I launch the app but then disappears.

I uploaded a screenshot too. My auto-updates are enabled.

:)

eilhart, May 27, 2019

2. Paint 3D Text

Step 1: click the Text tab in Paint 3D

Step 2: On the right pane that appears, under 2d text, click the 3 text 'T' symbol

Step 3: click on the canvas then type your text

Step 4: click outside of the text box

Step 5: use the anchors to adjust the depth and angles

Step 6: to see your 3D text better, click the object then click Edit color, choose a different color.

Andre Da Costa, May 27, 2019
  3. 3D Paint Text Box Issue

Hello

A pleasure to help you as an independent collaborator.

In relation to the incident, I want to share the following article of the community where they explain the steps to avoid the disappearance of the text.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

In case the steps described in the article is not useful to let me know.

Greetings Gustavo.

Cosbit2409, May 27, 2019
  4. AnnSmith4 Win User

My text keeps disappearing in Paint 3D

I am trying to simply type some text onto a picture that I took. I open it in Paint 3D, type in the text and adjust the text box so it is placed correctly, then tap my pointer outside the text box. At that point either the right half of the text is
    completely cut off or the entire text disappears altogether. I have tried making the text box big enough to cover the entire picture as well as making it small enough to just fit the text. I've also changed fonts but that doesn't help, either. I've worked
    on this for about an hour and it's frustrating that it should be so difficult. The picture is a panorama type. I am not trying to make this a 3D image. I just want a 2D picture with text printed on it.

AnnSmith4, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. The text on Paint 3d's UI keeps disappearing - Similar Threads - text Paint 3d's

2. Paint 3D Partial Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Partial Text: Hello,I am trying to add some text to my pictures and using Paint 3D and I am able to add the text to my picture but as soon as it finalize it only shows half the text. How do I make this work?...
  3. Paint 3D Partial Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Partial Text: Hello,I am trying to add some text to my pictures and using Paint 3D and I am able to add the text to my picture but as soon as it finalize it only shows half the text. How do I make this work?...
  4. Paint 3d text issue

Paint 3d text issue: Hello so im trying to work on an art project on paint 3d and as I've been making more 'paintings' on Paint 3d I've ran into an issue. Whenever I create a 2d text box and type what I want in it and deselect, the two icons from the bottom right spawn into my drawing, adding a...
  5. Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D

Paint 3D - Text Wrapping 2D - 3D: I've been working in Paint 3D and i am still not sure how to create effects with text, such as the two below specifically. Does Paint 3D support these effects? If so, what key strokes are required for such effects? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. paint 3D text options

paint 3D text options: is there anyway to make 3d text rainbow for any fonts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-text-options/804e9bbc-ca11-464f-b965-844bc9a3cec8
  7. text box in Paint 3D

text box in Paint 3D: How do I access the text box I created in Paint 3D? I want to delete the text box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-box-in-paint-3d/a7600acd-231d-4515-b6bf-4086b1bd814d
  8. Paint 3D text issues

Paint 3D text issues: Why is paint 3d keeps cutting off the tex? I see this is been going on since 2015 and it is still not fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-text-issues/e405680f-c6f9-403e-abfe-2fdd931ec265
  9. Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D

Text not appearing in text box on Paint 3D: When I try to create a text box on top of a photo, I get nothing - nada, zero, zilch. Here are the steps I'm taking: 1. right click on a jpeg file and select "edit with paint 3D" 2.click on "T" (text) at the top, hover over the area I want my text box and click again....
  10. Using text in Paint 3D

Using text in Paint 3D: I am trying to put text in a plain color box. Is it true I cannot make edits to the text once I have applied it? Also, if I undo the text altogether then click on 'text' again, nothing happens, I can't insert text. Why is such a basic simple task so impossible?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in paoint 3d my text keeps disappering

2. paint 3d text disappears

3. text keeps disappearing in paint 3d

4. why does paint 3d cut off my text,
  5. why does my text box get cut off in 3d paint,
  6. why is my text disappearing in paint ,
  7. why is half my text box disappearing in paint