Windows 10: The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

Discus and support The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm using the Windows 10 version and after I paste the copied texts anywhere, some characters change, they are replaced by ridiculous letters. What is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Orhan E., Aug 6, 2022.

1. Orhan E. Win User

The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

I'm using the Windows 10 version and after I paste the copied texts anywhere, some characters change, they are replaced by ridiculous letters. What is the solution to this, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful if they could reply.Detail;https://prnt.sc/AHhNQx4PoNAu

:)

Orhan E., Aug 6, 2022
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Aug 6, 2022
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Aug 6, 2022
  4. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

1. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing. - Similar Threads - texts text copied

2. Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted: Hi guys : I have a problem with my external Monitor asus vg24vqe that is connected to my laptop Asus 5 Nitro with HDMI 2.0 cable.On my main screen/laptop everything is perfect , sharp text and amazing quality. But on the external monitor text looks very weird , blurry ,...
  3. Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text on external Monitor is blurry, distorted: Hi guys : I have a problem with my external Monitor asus vg24vqe that is connected to my laptop Asus 5 Nitro with HDMI 2.0 cable.On my main screen/laptop everything is perfect , sharp text and amazing quality. But on the external monitor text looks very weird , blurry ,...
  4. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.: I'm using the Windows 10 version and after I paste the copied texts anywhere, some characters change, they are replaced by ridiculous letters. What is the solution to this, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful if they could...
  5. The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The texts in the text I copied are distorted / changing.: I'm using the Windows 10 version and after I paste the copied texts anywhere, some characters change, they are replaced by ridiculous letters. What is the solution to this, if anyone has any information, I would be very grateful if they could...
  6. Text appers distorted *photos below*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text appers distorted *photos below*: This happend few days ago out of nowhere, i tried resetting the pc, installed win11 to see if that would fix it, updated my gpus driver all in vain but i discovered that when i go back to a older version of windows 10 this stops, unfortunately my pc becomes very slow which is...
  7. Copy explorer text

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy explorer text: I can copy file names to text wth the path method, without excel how do i convert the other columns to text like size, time etc? I have not seen a spreadsheet software on this laptop. It does not connect to the internet. Thanks all. 174086
  8. text to speech & copy rights

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    text to speech & copy rights: i have a licenced office 365 & windows 10 " home edition " , can i use microsoft text - to speech arabic voices like Hoda or Naayef to get a recorded voice track and use this converted track for commercial usage ???? is that ok or makes a legal trouble with Microsoft copy...
  9. Copy Paste Arabic Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy Paste Arabic Text: HI Team, after the recent update of windows 10 , if i am trying to copy pate arabic text it gets shifted to be ?????????? any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-paste-arabic-text/487f45c7-5f07-43fb-8a55-24e4bf91aa0e
  10. Copying text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copying text: After I have selected (i.e., highlighted) text (in Word, emails, the internet) I wish to copy, when I right click to access the Copy function in the drop-down box the selection (i.e., highlighting) disappears before I can copy the text....