Windows 10: The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of the classic control panel

Discus and support The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of the classic control panel in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of classic control panel when turning on dark theme of explorer programs and features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paulstechtips, May 17, 2020.

1. The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of the classic control panel

The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of classic control panel when turning on dark theme of explorer programs and features is illegible and inoperable due to not being able to read it This is the issue in the image below

The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of the classic control panel 302f1de3-d970-4ddc-9df6-02212187fbaa?upload=true.png

:)

paulstechtips, May 17, 2020
  2. Mark Boulder, May 17, 2020
  3. Installed Updates in Program and Features of Control Panel

Hi Sitama,

Programs require proper uninstallation process as well as the having a successful installation itself. If the program cannot be removed properly or in normal means, it will have left-overs on your computer’s
    Registry and you will still see its files. To isolate your concern with this program, we’d like to know the following:

• What is this program?
    • How did you install this program in the first place?
    • Is there a feature on this program that will require repairing if it is no longer work properly?
    • Do you have other formal ways to change/repair this program?

Otherwise, if it is repairable, you can repair certain/selected programs in the
    Control Panel. To do this, visit this link:
    Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    for instructions.

Get back to us once you provide us these additional information.

Johann Eva, May 17, 2020
  4. The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of the classic control panel

windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, May 17, 2020
Thema:

The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of the classic control panel

1. The Theming is not working properly in the programs and features of the classic control panel - Similar Threads - Theming working properly

2. Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color: I am not sure what happend to my Programs and Features... But its hard to see Program names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-programs-and-features-wierd-color/04b073bf-1ef8-4049-947f-d918cda0d577
  3. Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color: I am not sure what happend to my Programs and Features... But its hard to see Program names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-programs-and-features-wierd-color/04b073bf-1ef8-4049-947f-d918cda0d577
  4. Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features: minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account i ask this question in another thread, but didnt get any response. therefore i am asking again, Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password My...
  6. minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

in Windows 10 Support
    minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features: minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account i ask this question in another thread, but didnt get any response. therefore i am asking again, Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password My...
  7. Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option: At the top of the list, is says, "click uninistall, change, or repair". But, there is no "repair". Only uninstall and change. I don't see it either on right click menu. Help, how can this be? 1 Billion people must see this menu. How can it have this error in it? What...
  8. Programs & Features Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs & Features Control Panel: There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here....
  9. Themes no longer in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Themes no longer in control panel: Greetings! First, thank you for having a forum for helping those of us who can't leave anything alone. *Huh Now onto my query... I stupidly tried to copy a theme file into Windows/Resources/Themes. Following this idiotic act, my themes and display options no longer...
  10. Missing Classic Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Classic Control Panel?: I liked the old Win7 control panel which gives a list of all control panel functions. I found out it can be used also in Win 10. Due a search for "control panel" on the search task bar. Right click to add to startup or task bar. If you just want to occasionally use it, hit...