Windows 10: The things inside the file are the wrong type :c

Discus and support The things inside the file are the wrong type :c in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to figure out this problem all day. I open my file explorer and I had downloaded a mod for a game. But inside the file, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LilDuddles, Mar 25, 2020.

1. The things inside the file are the wrong type :c

Hello,

I have been trying to figure out this problem all day. I open my file explorer and I had downloaded a mod for a game. But inside the file, the type is not correct, I think I accidently changed it some how and I do not know how to put it back. Please help me!! Thank you

:)

LilDuddles, Mar 25, 2020

2. Cannot type any thing in the search bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

Before we proceed,I would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to search form grove music app or start search? since you have posted this issue in grove app category?

• which window 10 build are you using?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to restart ecplorer.exe and check.please follow the steps below:

• Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc, under Task manager, click on details tab, search for
      explorer.exe.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Click on File in the Task Manager at top left corner of the window and select
      Run new task
    • Type explorer.exe and click on OK..

Method 2

I suggest you to refer the suggestion by Bennet Martin replied on October 13,2015 in the given link below:

Search doesn’t work on the PC in Insider Preview Build 10565

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 25, 2020
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    The things inside the file are the wrong type :c 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    The things inside the file are the wrong type :c 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Mar 25, 2020
  4. The things inside the file are the wrong type :c

On the hunt for USB HUB ( To type C or not to type C? )

Type-C is faster than Type-A/B because it has a third high-speed datalink. Thing is, there really isn't much in the way of good Type-C hubs.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

The things inside the file are the wrong type :c

1. The things inside the file are the wrong type :c - Similar Threads - things inside file

2. Keys do the wrong thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keys do the wrong thing: Every time I press the enter key it sends me to my screen login, My period key mutes everything, the esc key switches my music, and my shift key opens tabs. What do I do to fix this?...
  3. Keys do the wrong thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys do the wrong thing: Every time I press the enter key it sends me to my screen login, My period key mutes everything, the esc key switches my music, and my shift key opens tabs. What do I do to fix this?...
  4. Keys do the wrong thing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. installing wrong file type

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing wrong file type: I'm trying to install a file but the file it the wrong file type and I don't understand why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-wrong-file-type/38fa8c33-dcf2-4d98-9325-080069221beb
  6. Files downloading as the wrong type of file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files downloading as the wrong type of file.: I am trying to download .rar files they are mods for a game, The Sims to be specific and when they download, they become photoshop files. I cannot open them in photoshop either, and I want them to stop downloading as photoshop files. They're still .rar files technically, but...
  7. Wrong file type

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wrong file type: I downloaded some community made stuff for a game but when i extract the zip file they dont show up as .blk (how it should be) but instead as autocad extraction Te and when i look up how to change the file type i tried but no luck.. any help? -thx submitted by /u/clavinZKL...
  8. SSD wrong Type

SSD wrong Type: How can I change an SSD Type Dynamic to Type Basic? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ssd-wrong-type/b38a9db3-b836-45fa-87dd-3e7f36869dee
  9. One key on my laptop is typing the wrong thing.

One key on my laptop is typing the wrong thing.: Every other key is fine. It is only the 8 that is messed up. It is typing a 0. If I hold function and press the 8 key it types a forward slash . I have tried changing the language settings and a few other things. Nothing is will change it back. Dell inspiron Windows 10...
  10. Some file type show wrong icon.

in Windows 10 Support
    Some file type show wrong icon.: Hello, i'm using windows 10 insider now in build 10547, recently some file with specified extension showing the wrong icon, all the wrong icon is same as in the screenshoot: [img] All error files have icon same like this picture, but all file is can opened with right...