Windows 10: The time on my PC changes constantly by itself?

Discus and support The time on my PC changes constantly by itself? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The time on my PC is constantly changing by itself. I have Windows 10. It is set to automatically determine the time zone and the time. But every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 2oh49t, Jun 27, 2020.

1. 2oh49t Win User

The time on my PC changes constantly by itself?

The time on my PC is constantly changing by itself. I have Windows 10.
    It is set to automatically determine the time zone and the time. But every time I turn on my PC, the time is wrong.
    I have to turn it off, then turn it on again, and then it's correct again.
    It's not that bad, but strange and annoying.

:)

2oh49t, Jun 27, 2020

2. processing time requests does not work

• When did the issue start?
    months ago

• Did you make any account setting changes to the main PC or on the other PCs?
    no, all my kids are standard users, I am the administrator, this has not changed.

• Are you getting any error messages?
    no, it says it has applied the time, but of course hasn't

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

I have run all the troubleshooters.
    The usual suggestion I am given is to remove all my kids from my family and add them again. But I am a bit fedup of having to constantly keep doing this when family safety breaks, which it does a lot.

• What is the current version and build number of the Windows 10 PCs?

mine

kids

Russ Michaels, Jun 27, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 27, 2020
  4. The time on my PC changes constantly by itself?

Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

The time on my PC changes constantly by itself?

1. The time on my PC changes constantly by itself? - Similar Threads - changes constantly itself

2. Volume in my pc change's by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume in my pc change's by itself.: Volume in my pc change's by itself, i can just whatch it scrolls up and down when im few meters out of my desk, but it happens rarely it is very rare. This never happened to me before but when i connected other keyboard it stopped....
  3. Volume in my pc change's by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume in my pc change's by itself.: Volume in my pc change's by itself, i can just whatch it scrolls up and down when im few meters out of my desk, but it happens rarely it is very rare. This never happened to me before but when i connected other keyboard it stopped....
  4. Volume in my pc change's by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard constantly changes language layout by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard constantly changes language layout by itself: Hello,Some of our users are encountering an annoying issues with their keyboard layout since ~ Mars I would say. I suspect Windows Update to be the source of the problem. We have two keyboard layouts :- Swiss french- Swiss germanThe issue is that some of our French users have...
  6. Keyboard constantly changes language layout by itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard constantly changes language layout by itself: Hello,Some of our users are encountering an annoying issues with their keyboard layout since ~ Mars I would say. I suspect Windows Update to be the source of the problem. We have two keyboard layouts :- Swiss french- Swiss germanThe issue is that some of our French users have...
  7. how to change the time on my pc?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change the time on my pc?: The time is wrong on my Pc.. I just reset my computer, I cant find out how to set the right time.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-time-on-my-pc/ce7fff50-b34f-48f4-bc9d-8405a79bc654
  8. File explorer constantly opening "This PC" by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer constantly opening "This PC" by itself.: Computer working normallyalbeit slowly except repeated unexpected openings of File Explorer, interfering with work. Tried : malware , sfc , DISM scans , ending and restarting via Task Manager, system restore, etc. It seems to occur when mouse is inactive for a short length...
  9. Computer keeps turning on by itself -- and changing the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning on by itself -- and changing the time: I recently built my own computer, and it keeps turning on by itself, which is weird enough. I've tried all the solutions I could find online -- the motherboard bios, the wake timers, the fast startup, the scheduled updates, pretty much everything, and nothing's solved it....
  10. Pc reboots itself at random times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc reboots itself at random times.: Hey, My pc started rebooting itself at random times a week ago. Resets would occur 4-5 times a day at random times. I ran a stress test for my cpu but it worked fine under heavy load. I used intel diagnostic software for cpu again and it passed every test. I booted my pc...