Windows 10: the time won"t stay accurate

Discus and support the time won"t stay accurate in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; the time on my computer will not stay accurate/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lisataylor3, May 3, 2020.

1. the time won"t stay accurate

the time on my computer will not stay accurate/

:)

lisataylor3, May 3, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, May 3, 2020
  3. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

In Settings in Store I set "Update apps automatically" to Off.

When I go back in again it`s set back to On. Why won`t it stay switched Off?

How do I get this stupid **** to DO WHAT I TELL IT and SWITCH OFF?

What`s the point of having a Setting that you can`t Set?

H. G. (En), May 3, 2020
  4. the time won"t stay accurate

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, May 3, 2020
Thema:

the time won"t stay accurate

1. the time won"t stay accurate - Similar Threads - wont stay accurate

2. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage wont show accurately: I am trying to free up space. I have 28.4GB free I have deleted these selected files at least 10 times and my storage never changes. It remains to say I have 28.4GB free. why is this happening????...
  3. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage wont show accurately: I am trying to free up space. I have 28.4GB free I have deleted these selected files at least 10 times and my storage never changes. It remains to say I have 28.4GB free. why is this happening????...
  4. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. settings wont stay open

settings wont stay open: Just got a new pc. And when I try to update it, update screen pops up and the goes away. How Can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-wont-stay-open/ca246a0b-503f-4e45-90f1-c3af32a25a3c
  6. Most accurate time server for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most accurate time server for Windows: Hi,I wonder which is the most accurate time server for Windows 11 other than time.windows.com?Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-accurate-time-server-for-windows/5303412c-edbb-421f-81b2-99c16f54e66e
  7. Most accurate time server for Windows

Most accurate time server for Windows: Hi,I wonder which is the most accurate time server for Windows 11 other than time.windows.com?Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-accurate-time-server-for-windows/5303412c-edbb-421f-81b2-99c16f54e66e
  8. NumLk wont stay on

in Windows 10 Customization
    NumLk wont stay on: I have a windows 10 Dell Vostro machine. Problem is the NumLk setting wont stay "on", and during the day the numeric key pad cannot be used. Is there some way to keep it on permanently, maybe using the Registry to that effect, or by executing some macro at startup which will...
  9. Duration of Time played does not seem accurate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duration of Time played does not seem accurate: I only played TWO games in the challenge. One Easy and One Medium and it says total time played is THREE PLUS hours?? Its happened many other times. Once when i checked leaderboard, it showed NINE (9hours. It's no big deal I guess, but somethings not right. Thanks.....
  10. setting time accurately with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting time accurately with Windows 10: How do I adjust the time manually to within 1 second of accuracy with Windows 10. It only seems to allow me to adjust the hours and minutes. I need to adjust the seconds....