Windows 10: The title bar of windows is way too big

Discus and support The title bar of windows is way too big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, overnight, my computer decided to update without my notice, and now the title bar of all my apps are huge and I don't know how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GavinWatts, Jun 12, 2019.

1. The title bar of windows is way too big

So, overnight, my computer decided to update without my notice, and now the title bar of all my apps are huge and I don't know how to fix it.

:)

GavinWatts, Jun 12, 2019
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. ethel Win User
    ethel, Jun 12, 2019
  4. djp42 Win User

The title bar of windows is way too big

Title Bar Colour Change ???

I had the same problem. The themes don't do the trick, but this workaround does.

How To Change Title Bar Color In Windows 10

Just take it step by step.

djp42, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

The title bar of windows is way too big

1. The title bar of windows is way too big - Similar Threads - title bar too

2. Task bar and search bar too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar and search bar too big: I updaed my windows 7 to windows 10 , to turn on "show searcg bar" I had to uncheck "use small icons" now i feel its too big. I want my search bar plus small icons. Please help...
  3. Task bar and search bar too big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar and search bar too big: I updaed my windows 7 to windows 10 , to turn on "show searcg bar" I had to uncheck "use small icons" now i feel its too big. I want my search bar plus small icons. Please help...
  4. Task bar and search bar too big

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Text too large in Title bar

Text too large in Title bar: Name of Process and Software is appearing too large in Windows Title bar , mostly appear after waking PC from Sleep.Host OS - Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-too-large-in-title-bar/48d1ec36-4a9e-4427-b30b-44bb4ad2af37
  6. Window title bars too slim

Window title bars too slim: Hello i wanted to make my Windows 10 installation look like windows vista, and i made the titlebars of every window slim. Now i want to bring their original height. Please help me...
  7. Title Bar too large.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title Bar too large.: Do someone have a way to resolve this? The tilte bar, minimize, maximize and close button are too large. It just happen automatically after i open the laptop. https://imgur.com/pR73kHh submitted by /u/Aii-san [link] [comments]...
  8. My Pagefile.sys is way too big.

My Pagefile.sys is way too big.: I'd appreciate any help I could get on this matter. So my Pagefile.sys file is 42GB right now and it keeps growing whenever I delete things to add space on my C drive. Whenever I tried to regulate it through the advance system settings, my computer starts suffering from...
  9. system file is way too big

system file is way too big: i built a new PC 2 days ago and my system file has somehow grown to 92 GB. it is taking up way too much space as my old PC it was only about 20. how can i reduce it? submitted by /u/jaboolean [link] [comments]...
  10. icons on the display are way too big

icons on the display are way too big: After the last update the icons on the display are way too big, how can I change them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-the-display-are-way-too-big/b1d1845e-2c33-4f7d-9d1a-ae499f0f3015

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows tittles too big

2. windows title bar too big

3. top window bar too big