Windows 10: The To-Do List not showing scheduled items

Discus and support The To-Do List not showing scheduled items in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Excellent. Thanks for posting back solution. Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018.

1. The To-Do List not showing scheduled items

Excellent. Thanks for posting back solution.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018

2. I have Office 365 with the latest updates and I am running Windows 10 Pro 17134.1. The To-Do List tells me I have nothing scheduled in the next 7 days and this is not true. I don't know if this problem is caused by the Office updates or the operating system.

Outlook feedback is no help, they just want new feature suggestions. Support is no good because I just want to report a problem, besides when I tried support I got dis-connected in the middle of a chat. *Sad

:)

alkaufmann, Apr 19, 2018
  3. Google chrome starts automatically on windows 10 startup !!

Sounds like it might be a scheduled task if it is not showing in the startup on the task manager.

You could try opening Task Scheduler from the start button and search through the list of items on the first page.

pestell159, Apr 19, 2018
  4. dch595 Win User

The To-Do List not showing scheduled items

to-do displays settings

That part all functions correctly. My problem is that I have two calendars. I do not want to-do items from one of the calendars to show up in my to-do list (not in the calendar, in the to-do list view). I have those calendars set to not display, the calendar
    items do not display in the calendar view but the to-do items display in the to-do list.

For example, I have the MSFT account calendar and a Hotmail calendar. I do not want calendar items from the MSFT account to show on the calendar and I do not want the MSFT account to-do items to show up in the to-do list. I've turned off the MSFT account
    calendars (in the same way you described). The MSFT calendar items do not show up on the calendar (correct), the MSFT to-do items DO show up in the to-do list (incorrect).

dch595, Apr 19, 2018
  5. Hi alkaufmann

Was everything working before this insider release?

Was this a clean install?

When you say To-Do I assume you mean Tasks and when you say they don't show are you looking at the Outlook Today panel or the Task view.

Are you syncing with an email account like Outlook.com or hotmail.com?

Caledon Ken, Apr 20, 2018
  6. I remember it working before the insider release and no this was not a clean install. I am not talking about task but calendar appointments. Appointments I set up on this machine running Office version 1803 9126.2152 do not show up in the To-Do List. When I set up the appointment in my laptop running Office version 1805 9312.2008 they show up in the To-List on both machines.

I am going to install the Office insider version on this machine too and see what happens.

alkaufmann, Apr 20, 2018
  7. I installed Office 1805 9312.2008 on this machine and had the same problem. Then I notice that on my laptop I had checked off two calendars while on this machine I only had one checked. As soon as I checked the second calendar on this machine everything started to work as it should. *Redface

Thanks for the response.

alkaufmann, Apr 20, 2018
Thema:

The To-Do List not showing scheduled items

1. The To-Do List not showing scheduled items - Similar Threads - List showing scheduled

2. Odd item in Windows Task Scheduler

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Odd item in Windows Task Scheduler: After mistakenly clicking on a fishing email download image, not open in browser I went to check my computer and run Win Defender Scan. In Task Scheduler, there was a folder not inside the Microsoft folder labeled S-1-5-21-15859..., and under that a subfolder called...
  3. exclusion list of registry items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exclusion list of registry items: I was running the ccleaner registry cleaner, and there was a file that would just not be eliminated. I tried and tried multiple scans and it would not disappear. I highlighted it and saw an option that said "add to exclusion list" . now it doesn't appear in the scan, but is...
  4. Settings app crashing and not showing drop down items in the lists.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Settings app crashing and not showing drop down items in the lists.: After upgrading to the latest Windows 20H2 version, the settings app faced a new problem where I cannot see any option in the settings app drop-down everywhere in the system. Please refer to the attached photo of the settings app. This issue is present everywhere in the app...
  5. Recent Items List incomplete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recent Items List incomplete: The Recent Items list in Windows Explorer is often incomplete, only showing 15 or so items when I know there should be 50. The list is missing all items accessed prior to 2:42 PM. Nothing happened today, such as a Windows update, although I did shut down the PC and restart...
  6. Is it possible to show recent items as a list in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to show recent items as a list in start menu?: The same way recently added items are shown (or any other way that isnt just a shortcut)? I have the same question for the left pane in file explorer. Is it possible to show a list like quick acess with only recent items? I know quick access can show them too. Im just...
  7. Recent items list not updating

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent items list not updating: I'm not sure what happened, possible one of Microsoft's updates. Since September 22, my recent items list has not updated but the last update is dated September 19th, 3 days earlier, so perhaps that's not it. Since I use it frequently to access files that I'm using often...
  8. how to show or list all items on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to show or list all items on Desktop: All items show on regular desktop, but not listed under File Explorer. Question is, how to get all listed under File Explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-show-or-list-all-items-on-desktop/d32f5701-77f1-4452-95cb-36bf43add0a3
  9. How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove items in the "Open With" list?: I just received my new Laptop/Tablet with Windows 10. I'm not really liking Windows 10 at this point. Anyway I've been installing my programs for a couple of days and downloaded one that auto defaulted to opening in Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is the wrong program...
  10. Recent items not showing in quick access or start list

in Windows 10 Support
    Recent items not showing in quick access or start list: Hi there, I've only just upgraded to windows 10, so still getting to grips. I have the recent items option enabled in both the quick access panel and jump lists, but they're appearing in neither. Does anyone have any suggestions? Many thanks 31689