Windows 10: the top left of my monitor

Discus and support the top left of my monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; the top left corner of my screen is not letting me click it. I looked it up and the community forums and it said to open the administrator and type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Warriornerd451, May 5, 2020.

1. the top left of my monitor

the top left corner of my screen is not letting me click it. I looked it up and the community forums and it said to open the administrator and type sfc /scannow and that didn't work. what can i do?

:)

Warriornerd451, May 5, 2020

2. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you are getting a small screen at the top left corner of your monitor. To provide a better assistance, we would like to know a few information:

• Are you using a screen recorder app on your PC?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • When did this issue begin?

We'll wait for your response.

Ronalene Mat, May 5, 2020
  3. Small Duplicate Screen at top left corner of monitor

No

No

It started a couple of days ago

RalphHill1, May 5, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

the top left of my monitor

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, May 5, 2020
Thema:

the top left of my monitor

1. the top left of my monitor - Similar Threads - top left monitor

2. Mouse forces itself to the top left corner of my monitor after exitting gamebar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse forces itself to the top left corner of my monitor after exitting gamebar: Heyo, need some help here, my mouse gets really finicky when I close gamebar now it only started happening just today. When I open gamebar, sometimes my mouse just jumps to the top left corner of my 2nd monitor my left most monitor, but I still have control over it. however,...
  3. Mouse forces itself to the top left corner of my monitor after exitting gamebar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse forces itself to the top left corner of my monitor after exitting gamebar: Heyo, need some help here, my mouse gets really finicky when I close gamebar now it only started happening just today. When I open gamebar, sometimes my mouse just jumps to the top left corner of my 2nd monitor my left most monitor, but I still have control over it. however,...
  4. Mouse forces itself to the top left corner of my monitor after exitting gamebar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. There's a button on the top left corner of my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a button on the top left corner of my desktop: When it shows up, it removes all the desktop icons, and you can drag it to make a single temporary clone. If you click it after that, it makes an error sound and does nothing. If you click away, the clone disappears, and you can make another clone. But if you click the button...
  6. There's a button on the top left corner of my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    There's a button on the top left corner of my desktop: When it shows up, it removes all the desktop icons, and you can drag it to make a single temporary clone. If you click it after that, it makes an error sound and does nothing. If you click away, the clone disappears, and you can make another clone. But if you click the button...
  7. Monitor has a black square on top left

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor has a black square on top left: Hello, my setup is a laptop that is connected to a monitor. When I close the lid of my laptop even tho in settings I set it to not do anything, on my monitor top left a black square appears and it annoys me. If the lid is open the square dissapers If I then open my laptop...
  8. Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor.

Prevent monitor at the Top-Left pulled over to third monitor.: I'm aware that this is likely a very unusual use case but hoping perhaps someone can help me. I currently have 3 monitors, adding a fourth whenever I can finally get a video card. These are 1 An ultrawide primary gaming monitor, 2 a TV that is physically above and right of my...
  9. top left corner of my screen not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    top left corner of my screen not working.: the top left corner of my screen isn't working for some reason it's unresponsive when clicking it. any ideas of what the issue is? submitted by /u/perry_aien [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiomax/top_left_corner_of_my_screen_not_working/
  10. Theres a werid top left box on my monitor

Theres a werid top left box on my monitor: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...