Windows 10: The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?

Discus and support The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So my computer has been running into an issue lately where the top of the screen is moved to the bottom. I don't know why this happens, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AceTrainerWesley, Mar 9, 2021.

1. The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?

The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help? d_yjZ2q2t0P8GHcmvL7FTPUva3HTJqxhIMQav9WB3pw.jpg

So my computer has been running into an issue lately where the top of the screen is moved to the bottom. I don't know why this happens, but when it does, it covers the bottom of the taskbar and makes it impossible to tell what is and isn't open. It's not computer breaking, just mildly infuriating. The only solution that I've found is restarting the computer, which can be annoying as it can happen several times in a day.
    I've tried updating my drivers and changing my screen resolution to no avail. Does anyone know a permanent solution to this annoying problem? I'm not very tech-savvy so please explain in as simple terms as possible.

https://preview.redd.it/q2sr9culgyl...bp&s=4ba9aec8c782c1554c356dda5fe6528f8dcb3c2b

submitted by /u/AceTrainerWesley
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AceTrainerWesley, Mar 9, 2021

2. Windows 9 Design Features a Start Menu, Moves Taskbar at the Top of the Screen

If what the article suggests is true, it sounds like M$ is still making changes just for change's sake. What purpose would moving the task bar to the top of the screen serve? Better would be to allow users to put it where they want (I favor the left side myself).

Lady Fitzgerald, Mar 9, 2021
  3. bigseb Win User
    Windows 9 Design Features a Start Menu, Moves Taskbar at the Top of the Screen

^^this.

Why move it to specific place. What do MS have against customization...

Good grief...

bigseb, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?

How do you remove the taskbar from bottom of the screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern with regards to remove the lock of taskbar and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar.

• Select properties.

• Uncheck the box lock the taskbar and check if it helps.

• And move it to the top or right or left of the screen.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help?

1. The top of my screen is moved to the bottom. Help? - Similar Threads - top screen moved

2. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  3. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  4. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen: I want to move the task bar so it displays at the top of the screen. I've tried regedit, changing the 03 in settings in the FE column to 01 and then restarting in the windows explorer through task manager. It does not work for me. The 01 settings just flips back to 03. My...
  6. help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me move the task bar from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen: I want to move the task bar so it displays at the top of the screen. I've tried regedit, changing the 03 in settings in the FE column to 01 and then restarting in the windows explorer through task manager. It does not work for me. The 01 settings just flips back to 03. My...
  7. Snapping windows to the top and bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping windows to the top and bottom of the screen: Hey all,As part of my setup in my office, I have one monitor rotated 180 to use in portrait mode. Something I have not been able to figure out is if you can snap a window to the top or bottom half of the screen as you would snap to the left or right on a landscape screen. Is...
  8. Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen: Hello, I am having a similar problem to this question asked, but on my surface pro 4 device's monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-at-the-half-bottom-of-the-screen/57e0df49-cfb1-41a5-8fb0-688fc1fead3d However none of the...
  9. Always move to the top or bottom of the pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Always move to the top or bottom of the pages: I have a problem with my PC which runs Windows 10. Here are some errors of them, Even now I can't type properly in this text box the cursor always move to the top left corner In any browser the web pages scroll to the top or bottom of it always In MS OFFICE and other...
  10. MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY

in Windows 10 Customization
    MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY: MOVE TASK BAR FROM BOTTOM OF SCREEN TO TOP OF SCREEN DISPLAY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-task-bar-from-bottom-of-screen-to-top-of/580f894c-f9e4-4b61-9691-a81ce8240410