Windows 10: The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display

Discus and support The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; There’s a new tiny computer in the market with 8-inch display. The Topjoy Falcon has just hit crowdfunding and it’s available for $399. Falcon runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 23, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display

There’s a new tiny computer in the market with 8-inch display. The Topjoy Falcon has just hit crowdfunding and it’s available for $399.

Falcon runs Windows 10 and it has an 8-inch size that strikes a balance between performance and portability. The company claims that the tiny 2-in-1 notebook can be turned into a compact tablet which is lightweight and easy to carry. The device features an ergonomic keyboard and you can put the device in your pocket.

Topjoy says that the Falcon 2-in-1 device can be easily transformed into a tablet and if you close the lid of the keyboard, it would look like a one-handed touchscreen device that makes reading and notetaking more comfortable and easier.

The tiny computer comes in two different storage configurations – 128GB or 256GB. There’s also 8GB of RAM.

The Falcon uses Intel Pentium Silver N5000 processor and it’s a good chip for some decent power. The device should be able to run the basic apps such as Microsoft Edge, Paint 3D, Mail and others with relative ease. The 8-inch display has a resolution of 1920×1200 resolution which is not great but it’s still good considering the size of the Falcon.

The company plans to begin shipping the Falcon to early backers in February 2019. If you’re interested, you can back the device on Kickstarter.

The post The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 23, 2018
  4. The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display

2 inch black bar 1/3 of the dstance from far left screen

Hi Coleen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to change the resolution of the screen by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on Desktop and select “Display Settings”.
    • Under Display settings click on “Advanced Display Settings”.
    • Under resolution select the resolution which is feasible and save the changes.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display

1. The Topjoy Falcon is a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with 8-inch display - Similar Threads - Topjoy Falcon device

2. Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?: My setup: PC is connected to a 22" monitor display 1 on a desk. Second monitor display 2 is a large screen television in the waiting room not visible from desk that runs an application that routes customers to specific service windows. Is there a way to see a small windowed...
  3. Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?: My setup: PC is connected to a 22" monitor display 1 on a desk. Second monitor display 2 is a large screen television in the waiting room not visible from desk that runs an application that routes customers to specific service windows. Is there a way to see a small windowed...
  4. Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stimulate a 12-inch display on a 15-inch display: Greetings, so I'm planning to buy a new device that will probably have a lower screen size than my current laptop, and I want to see if that's going to fit my everyday use, how can I make my screen display work as a 13-inch display and turn off the rest? submitted by...
  6. My windows 10 system tray went from 1/2 inch high to 2 inches high ??

My windows 10 system tray went from 1/2 inch high to 2 inches high ??: The system tray on my desktop suddenly decided to get much larger. It was 1/2 inch high, and now is 2 inches high. It now occupies 1/3 of my Lenovo laptop screen. I've tried everything to fix it, but NG. Windows 10....
  7. Display 1/2 bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display 1/2 bug: Current situation: •Display 1: set as main panel, but recognized as if display 2 •Disolay 2: set as extended display, but recognized as display 1 So if I open things or play my display 1 is the main panel, no problem. But if I want to set my windows colors fitting my...
  8. Switching Display 1 and 2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching Display 1 and 2.: Switching Display 1 and 2. I want to switch my 2 monitors and recognize them opposite as they are now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-display-1-and-2/cfcb116b-cab1-405a-a33f-fac609d68616
  9. Dell patents a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with foldable display and body

in Windows 10 News
    Dell patents a 2-in-1 Windows 10 device with foldable display and body: Is Dell also working on its foldable dual-screen device running Windows 10? It could be possible, according to a patent applicated spotted by us. First spotted by us, a patent application entitled ‘Flexible information handling system display external hinge structure’ was...
  10. 1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge

1 1/2 inch gray bar at top of Edge: How do I get rid of 1 1/2" dark gray bar at top of Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/1-12-inch-gray-bar-at-top-of-edge/63c48ee6-7e62-4a4f-a3f0-488ccf5196ff