Windows 10: The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't...

Discus and support The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't succeed, please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ambori, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Ambori Win User

The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't...

The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't succeed, please help.

:)

Ambori, Jan 25, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 25, 2023
  4. The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't...

my microphone isn t working

i have my lenovo ideapad 110 for about 4 days and earlier i took a video calling with my aunt and she said that she can't hear me. i could hear her, but she doesn't. now i can t find how to fix it. also, i tried to use my headphones and she still couldn
    t hear me.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Calling & messaging]

alexandra1lxndr, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't...

1. The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't... - Similar Threads - touchpad laptop isn't

2. My hp laptop touchpad isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp laptop touchpad isn't working.: My touchpad hasn't been working but my wireless mouse is working fine. The touchpad setting is missing and the synaptics touchpad driver is also missing in device manager. I've even reset my entire laptop yet there has been no difference....
  3. My hp laptop touchpad isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hp laptop touchpad isn't working.: My touchpad hasn't been working but my wireless mouse is working fine. The touchpad setting is missing and the synaptics touchpad driver is also missing in device manager. I've even reset my entire laptop yet there has been no difference....
  4. The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't...: The touchpad of my laptop isn't working, i have tried several tips and tricks but couldn't succeed, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touchpad-of-my-laptop-isnt-working-i-have/2053300f-0dab-402a-a3a9-b33539c03704
  5. Windows 11 tips & tricks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 tips & tricks: What the tips and tricks for windows 11[Original Title: Windows 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tips-tricks/0b48e462-ed0b-4d3e-9863-877e9780e1fa
  6. Windows Terminal Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal Tips and Tricks: Windows Terminal is a command-line tool developed by Microsoft. Using this tool, you can run multiple command-line tools like Command Prompt, PowerShell, etc., in separate tabs. Apart from this, you can also add different command-line emulators to the Windows Terminal by...
  7. Firewalls tips&Tricks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewalls tips&Tricks: Hello community here, What's recommended tips and tricks of Windows built-in Firewalls? what should ON or OFF? I wanna know right configs and make it more secure to harden traffics and kinds of threats? Or to suggest me good guides of it. I am afraid to change something...
  8. Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera is not working on Windows 10 Pro - I already tried all the tips and tricks: Hello everyone, I am facing an issue with my camera. I have a Asus Vivobook X512FJ laptop which was bought in april 2020. For like a month I am facing an issue, but none could help me. I hope someone is able to fix this issue. So, when I open the camera app, it shows...
  9. VM Tips and Tricks?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VM Tips and Tricks?: Hello, When I purchased my recent laptop, I had it come downgraded to Windows 7 Pro on a junk drive. So I essentially had a Windows 7 key and 8 key. I replaced the junk drive with an SSD and installed Windows 8 using the key in the BIOS. Today, the laptop is on Windows 10...
  10. Tips & Tricks

in Windows 10 Support
    Tips & Tricks: Post any tips, tricks, or workarounds here. How to use Windows 10 Technical Preview PC Start Search Cortana Apps Photos File Explorer Maps Xbox Personalization and settings Touch and keyboard Updates and feedback Windows Keyboard shortcuts (there's probably a...