Windows 10: The TPM has been cleared. Reason: SRK has changed or is not present

Discus and support The TPM has been cleared. Reason: SRK has changed or is not present in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; On a regular basis, sometimes several times a day, my System log in Event viewer is giving the following error: Event 519 The TPM has been cleared.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SparrowHawk, Sep 24, 2019.

1. The TPM has been cleared. Reason: SRK has changed or is not present

On a regular basis, sometimes several times a day, my System log in Event viewer is giving the following error:

Event 519
    The TPM has been cleared. Reason: SRK has changed or is not present..

The Security UserID for this event is WORKGROUP\COMPUTERNAME$

Thoughts?

:)

SparrowHawk, Sep 24, 2019

2. Clear tpm

Hi I'm trying to reset my laptop to factory settings and its saying clear TPM. Or configuration change was requested for this computer's TPM.

Louise Robert, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

It's clear as mud. As far as I can tell, it's specific to Windows, not necessarily activated programs like MacAfee, games, etc etc etc. MS Office, I have no idea.

Here's a lengthy doc on it: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...initialize-and-configure-ownership-of-the-tpm

Sasqui, Sep 24, 2019
  4. The TPM has been cleared. Reason: SRK has changed or is not present

TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

The TPM has been cleared. Reason: SRK has changed or is not present

1. The TPM has been cleared. Reason: SRK has changed or is not present - Similar Threads - TPM has been

2. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....: I received the attached message. I called the number and they gained access to my PC. After about 15-20 minutes, I felt something was wrong, hung up the phone, and disconnected the PC from the internet. I also shut down the computer. I am very nervous now. What should I do?...
  3. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons: Windows Defender Security Center has detected a Trojan Spyware. And I am supposed to call a helpline. Is this for real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-this-pc-has-been-blocked-for-security/438495ba-619d-441e-8b30-46000ea2885c
  4. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons: Windows Defender Security Center has detected a Trojan Spyware. And I am supposed to call a helpline. Is this for real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-this-pc-has-been-blocked-for-security/438495ba-619d-441e-8b30-46000ea2885c
  5. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....: I opened up my computer to get onto Facebook for my business. I received the attached message. I could not find this number anywhere on the web. I did shut down. I could not even find a number to call Microsoft to ask them about this. I appreciate the Microsoft alerts but I...
  7. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  8. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been crashing for no reason at all: So recently my PC has been just randomly crashing, like it completely freezes up, and I have to restart it over and over, it happened like 5 times today, and it's not even normal anymore, this happens every 10-20 minutes now. I've tried resetting my PC and it still comes...
  9. My PC has been crashing for no reason at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. TPM - Clearing the TPM and restarting still has "clear TPM" highlight

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM - Clearing the TPM and restarting still has "clear TPM" highlight: Lenovo Yoga Laptop Windows 10 - Build 17134 Cleared all BIOS settings and supervisor password. Log in with local admin account. open TPM.MSC Click "clear TPM". no errors or anything pop up. Press F9 when the PC restarts to clear the TPM. Once the machine reboots, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. srk has changed or is not present

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. tpm does not have compatible srk

4. the tpm has been cleared. reason: srk has changed or is not present..,
  5. the tpm has been cleared. reason: srk has changed or is not present,
  6. tcg log initialize tpm clear tpm,
  7. SRK has not changed