Windows 10: The Tribez is loaded but won't start

Discus and support The Tribez is loaded but won't start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Tribez game is installed and the first white screen comes up when "opened" but the second screen that is shown when the actual game loading never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JeffLeiby, Jul 27, 2020.

1. JeffLeiby Win User

The Tribez is loaded but won't start

The Tribez game is installed and the first white screen comes up when "opened" but the second screen that is shown when the actual game loading never appears and the game never comes up. Restarting the PC did nothing and closing and opening my microsoft account did nothing. What should I try now I've uninstalled and installed several times?

:)

JeffLeiby, Jul 27, 2020

2. Tribez.

Win10-Tribez is not listed under account/s-download/updates section so can not update. Tried wsreset.exe and nothing happened

Any suggestion/s is appreciated. Thanks

LucilleDowney, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Tribez game will not load

Hi oneillsa,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the application doesn’t work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you further, we'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. What is the error message you are getting, while you try to launch the game?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method 1: Try resetting Tribez game.

Go to Settings> Apps> scroll down and check for
    Tribez game > select Advance Options > select
    Reset

I also recommend you to check the update history, and also check for any updates pending on your PC.

Method 2: Create new user account.

I suggest you to create the new user account and try to download the game on the new user, follow this article on

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Tribez game will not load

Hi oneillsa,

Thank you for the reply.

Apologize for the delay in reply

If the Game works on a new user account and not on the old account, this could be due to user profile corruption.

I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer and to check if they can help you to get all the game data to the new user account, follow this article on

Gamelnsight support
    , and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. The Tribez is loaded but won't start - Similar Threads - Tribez loaded won't

2. getting money and goods in Tribez game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting money and goods in Tribez game: I have played Tribex for years on Facebook but on 31st December Facebook are no longer supporting games. After several attempts I was able to move my game over to Windows 10. I have been playing a few days and now the game is a lot bigger . I got offered a deal I was very...
  3. Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez microsoft app vs Facebook tribez: When I click on add neighbors and then share my friend name whom I want add isn't there, nor can be found. However she has me listed on the facebook tribez, which I am no longer playing. How do we connect as neighbors?...
  4. Tablet won't load windows on start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tablet won't load windows on start up: I have a Toshiba tablet with WIN 10 on it. Was working fine until one day I went to turn it on and I can't get past the lock screen. The keyboard won't come up so I can enter my password....
  5. Tribez game will not load

Tribez game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  6. Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tribez: Every time I try to purchase gems or anything else it tells me I already own this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tribez/de78d9fc-c3d8-4229-86c3-6f63dedd2dac
  7. Tribez Game will not load

Tribez Game will not load: Hi - I've been playing Tribez successfully on my laptop for a number of months. However, two weeks ago it suddenly stopped working. I've tried all the things I can: uninstall, reinstall, store troubleshooter, update troubleshooter. The only thing that would work would be...
  8. Updating the game The Tribez

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating the game The Tribez: I can't update my games on Microsoft store, I've tried every troubleshooting technique. Why can't I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-the-game-the-tribez/19ff08f2-a45d-4428-8e7b-ebdc774cd6a3
  9. Start Menu won't open AND text won't load normally

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu won't open AND text won't load normally: Recently I reset my PC due to issues with a video game, and a day after the reset, my start menu stopped working. A solution is to run 'sfc /scannow' but I am unable to because text won't load either. File Explorer only shows icons, and CMD and Powershell only open in tiny...
  10. Computer won't load past start up screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't load past start up screen: Hello, I'm new here. Sorry for posing another thread but I couldn't find one similar enough to my question. Anyway, my laptop began moving incredibly slow last night, like the cursor would hardly move and it sounded like it was running extra hard. I turned it off and this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the tribez black screen on win 10