Windows 10: "The tub recieved bad data"

Discus and support "The tub recieved bad data" in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Outta nowhere when I try to run setups or open some programs my on my main drive I get the error "The stub recieved bad data". I have tried looking up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lillepille1337, May 31, 2020.

1. "The tub recieved bad data"

Outta nowhere when I try to run setups or open some programs my on my main drive I get the error "The stub recieved bad data". I have tried looking up what it means and how to fix it, I was told to go into the Command Promt, but that doesn work because the same error happens! What can I do to fix it?

submitted by /u/lillepille1337
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lillepille1337, May 31, 2020
  2. LolzNope Win User

The stub recieved bad data

I recently installed RSAT for Windows 10. Ever since I keep getting the error "The stub recieved bad data" when trying to open ANY MMC app.

I uninstalled RSAT. No effect.

Ran SFC. No effect.

Ran DISM. No effect.

LolzNope, May 31, 2020
  3. The stub received bad data.

Cant run sfc or anything or even run as admin every program i try even updating my radeon settings i get the stub recieved bad data. I am totally stuck and cant even use task manager. I try to use cmd and i need admin control when i try it says stub recieved
    bad data. when i try to run windows diagnostic the stub recieved bad data. I literally cannot open any program due to this so tell me if i cant run any program how does one fix this **** that only happens with windows 10. Oh and itas with every program even
    ones i have downloaded straight to windows 10.

Zildjian299, May 31, 2020
  4. "The tub recieved bad data"

The stub received bad data (Win10 Anniversary)

Hello Carsten,

This error occurs when the number of services installed has exceeded the size limit of the Services buffer. We suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps provided from this
    link.

We're looking forward for the result.

Marvin Barc, May 31, 2020
Thema:

"The tub recieved bad data"

1. "The tub recieved bad data" - Similar Threads - tub recieved bad

2. Recieving a fake call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recieving a fake call: My grandmother and I live togethor. As I was leaving my school and coming home I called her and told her I was coming home. When I came home, like one hour later, she recieved a call from me. This isn't first time. Call was from messanger but my sister picked up phone as my...
  3. unabe to recieve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unabe to recieve: HELP...I'm unable to receive but can send email via my outlook page. i do have a Verizon address. i can't get anywhere with microsoft help pages. just goes around in circles to me....
  4. Showing bad data in windows logon

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Showing bad data in windows logon: After I installed hp client security i i cannot sign into my account It shows 'bad data' I also cannot enter into safe mode for restore Please send a solution as soon as possible [IMG]...
  5. cant recieve updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant recieve updates: my computer will not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-recieve-updates/e9d8f143-ab08-43c4-9bc4-6dc41d8df3ce
  6. Stub received bad data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stub received bad data: When ever i open cmd it says Stub received bad data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stub-received-bad-data/18b235a1-09d7-4103-a20a-727d878bb53c
  7. Unyfing Reciever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unyfing Reciever: My K400+ keyboard logitech stopped working and i downloaded Logitech Unyfing Software and it says no reciever connected HALP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU MICROSOFT...
  8. the stub recieved bad data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the stub recieved bad data: Hello I had NPAV antivirus installed on my pc after I uninstalled it I am unable to install any software, create user account and completely lost my administration I saw few fix which requires services to be opened but it does not open CMD also does not run under...
  9. Microphone Recievers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Recievers: Hey guys, this is sorta a strange question. And maybe what I'm trying to do isn't possible - but I feel like it is. I have an Audio-Technica Freeway 200 Series ATW-R250 VHF Receiver.. It has a wireless microphone that connects to it and it will transfer the sound through...
  10. The stub received bad data, WHAT

in Windows 10 Support
    The stub received bad data, WHAT: Every time I open any programs, half the time it don't work, because of an obnoxious error that appears saying "The stub received bad data." How do you fix this thing? 12590